- Pay and Retirement Issues. Leche, Paul // Policy & Practice (19426828);Oct2008, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p4
A letter to the editor is presented commenting on the article about workplace violence by Stephen Fox and Donna Harmon which appeared in the June 2008 issue.
- HEALTHCARE WORKERS NEED SELF-DEFENCE SKILLS. Wyeth, Barbara // Nursing Standard;6/20/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p32
A letter to the editor is presented about the need of healthcare workers for self-defense regime to address violence in the workplace.
- Speaking Out Against Workplace Violence. // RN;Nov2008, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Violence in the Workplace," in the August 2008 issue.
- Response by Janet R. Copper to: Workplace Violence in Health Care: Recognized but not Regulated by Kathleen M. McPhaul and Jane A. Lipscomb (September 30, 2004). Cooper, Janet R. // Online Journal of Issues in Nursing;2005, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p53
Presents a letter to the editor about violence in the workplace.
- Conflict resolution. Ludford, C. // British Dental Journal;4/14/2007, Vol. 202 Issue 7, p367
The letter to the editor responds to an article in a previous issue (202:56) concerning abuse against those performing dental surgeries.
- Letters. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/22/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 4, p489
Offers letters to the editor about various medical topics in February 2000. Comment on the discovery by K.S. Joseph and Michael Kramer of the misreporting of gestational ages for Canadian pre-term births in 1972; Discussion of a study of physician performance in Alberta; Reaction to an article...
- Demographics of workplace violence: methodology is the key. Kilroy, D. A.; Boyle, M.; Koritsas, S.; Coles, J. // Emergency Medicine Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p617
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Pilot Study of Workplace Violence Towards Paramedics," by M. Boyle, S. Koritsas, J. Coles and J. Stanley in a previous issue.
- LETTERS. Brunner, Robert; Foster, Bradley; Brassert Sr., Maury // Crain's Detroit Business;4/26/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p8
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Out of the House," which focused on foreclosures in Detroit, Michigan; "Companies Try to Head Off Trouble," which discussed the workplace violence; "Detroit Must Fix Its Friendliness Deficit," which...
- perspectives: letters. // Nursing Standard;9/1/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p30
Presents letters to the editor referencing to previous health related articles published in the September 2004 issue of "Nursing Standard." Increase violence against nurses; Idea about the assignment of newly qualified staff to a foundation; implementation of a complicated system for unsocial hour.