Noncompliance in randomized controlled trials
- Readers React. Leahy, William M.; Morris, Paul J.; Dykers Jr, John P.; Bigham, Beth A.; Sanders, Vance J.; Win, Dan // Medical Economics;2/16/2007, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to previous articles, including "Time to Add a Second Shift?" in the January 5, 2007 issue, "What Would You Do? P4P and Noncompliance," in the December 15, 2006, and "Crisis in Healthcare: Does Vic Wood Have the Answer?" in the December 15,...
- Clinic pharmacist boosts refill compliance rate. Ukens, Carol // Drug Topics;7/20/98, Vol. 142 Issue 14, p37
Focuses on strategies introduced to aid clinic pharmacists in refilling their noncompliance rate, with reference to the experience of a Mississippi pharmacist, Ronald Tucker, who had help of the cooperative physicians. Reference to Tucker's refill noncompliance rate; Information on Tucker's...
- Take these steps for noncompliant physicians. // Hospital Peer Review;Dec2007, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p164
The article recommends steps that quality professional should undertake to address the problem of noncompliance among physicians.
- Most challenging requirements in '09. // Hospital Peer Review;Jun2010, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p71
The article lists the most frequent noncompliance issues in hospitals in 2009, according to the U.S. Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), which include the accuracy of medical records, hospital building and fire protection features and the receipt and recording...
- RePAIR programme: Integrity rehab leader responds. DuBois, James M. // Nature;3/14/2013, Vol. 495 Issue 7440, p174
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the Restoring Professionalism and Integrity in Research (RePAIR) programme that offers remediation for researchers who have been non-compliant or engaged in wrong-doing.
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.
- Mayor: We're not that dumb! Goodman, Oscar B. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP28
A letter to the editor about the article "Dumb, Dumber--and We're Dumbest?" that was published in a previous issue of the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" is presented.
- Postcard from an advertising fantasyland. Gilbride, Stewart // AdMedia;Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about living in the Middle East.
- TO THE EDITOR. Johnson, Dale L. // American Sociologist;Aug66, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p206
Presents a letter to the editor on the consequences of the "Camelot Project," on the Chileans.