- WHY WE NEED MORE PART-TIME HR ROLES. Marshall, Sarah // People Management;5/3/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Funding to Create Top Part-Time Roles," which appeared in the April 19, 2007 issue of the journal.
- Part-time practice. // People Management;9/18/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p17
A letter to the editor about working as a part time human resource (HR) staff is presented.
- Balanced view. Mackay, Kate // People Management;10/2/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p16
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Part-time Practice" published in the September 18, 2008 issue is presented.
- Subscriber Feedback. // Office Professional;Apr2012, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p9
Two letters to the editor are presented one in response to an article titled "Handling job insecurity" in the March 2012 issue along with the editor's response to the same and another seeking advice to handle problems resulting from part-time employment of an ex-employee are presented.
- LETTERS. Townsend, Alan; Tenkey, Simon // Regeneration & Renewal;8/3/2009, p15
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one about the increasing part-time element in public sector employment, and another about a report by former British cabinet minister Alan Milburn's Panel on Fair Access to the Professions.
- Letters. Lahey, Terry; Kaeding, Keri // Fitness Management;Dec2008, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p11
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Rob's Rules for 20-Something Employees" in the September 2008 issue.
- LETTERS. Heaton, Steve; Schumm, Jane; Bradshaw, Lynne; Stowe, Paul; Franklin, Julie // Travel Weekly (UK);7/4/2008, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented one in response to the article "Steer well clear of part-time staff" by Peter Cookson in the June 20, 2008 issue, one from a reader on Med Hotels' decision to drop its principal status and another on the decision of Association of British Travel Agents...
- Letters. Smallwood, Douglas; O'Byrne, John; Robertson, Judith; Morgan, Ivor; Kenyon, Rob; Gwynne, Andrew; Chaudri, Saleh; Gale, Matt; Sherlock, M. G.; Dowe, Mark; Birchall, Ian // New Statesman;2/25/2008, Vol. 137 Issue 4885, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the February 18, 2008 issue including "The naughty nation," by Richard Reeves, the article on part- time and temporary workers in Great Britain and "Bringing down the new Berlin walls," by John Pilger.
- Editor's Inbox. // Employee Benefit News;Dec2007, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Less is More," in the September 15, 2007 issue and one on employee selection.