Authors' response: Mechanical lithotripsy for Bouveret's syndrome
- Mechanical lithotripsy for Bouveret's syndrome. Afzal, Muhammad; Ghosh, Debabrata; Leigh, Timothy // Gut;May2007, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p733
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the use of mechanical lithotripsy for Bouveret's syndrome that was published in the previous issue.
- Re: Which Is More Important in Predicting the Outcome of Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy of Solitary Renal Stones: Stone Location or Stone Burden?(From: Khalil MM. J Endourol 2012;26:535-539.). Goel, Apul; Paul, Sagorika // Journal of Endourology;Jan2013, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p110
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on shockwave lithotripsy published in a previous issue.
- Modified Tip of Mechanical Lithotripsy Basket Allows Wire Guide Access. Silverman, William B. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct2001, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p3041
Presents a letter to the editor about mechanical lithotripsy.
- The effect of extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy on blood pressure. Williams, Clyde M.; Thomas, William C.; Williams, C M; Thomas, W C Jr // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;12/12/90, Vol. 264 Issue 22, p2868
Presents a letter to the editor in response to several articles about the effect of extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy on blood pressure, published in various medical journals.
- The Effect of Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy on Blood Pressure. Lingeman, James E.; Woods, John R.; Toth, Phillip D. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;12/12/90, Vol. 264 Issue 22, p2868
Presents a response to a letter to the editor about articles on the effect of extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy on blood pressure, published in various medical journals.
- Authorâ€™s reply. Li-Jen Wang // European Radiology;Mar2006, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p760
A response by Li-Jen Wang to a letter to the editor on his article about the success rate of extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy of renal stones is presented.
- Endocarditis After Lithotripsy. Kroneman, Olaf C.; Brodsky, Marc S.; MacKenzie, James; Hauser, Andrew // Annals of Internal Medicine;May87, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p777
A letter to the editor is presented that reports on the development of endocarditis temporally related to extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy.
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy as a first-line therapy for ureteral calculi with impaired renal function due to hydronephrosis. Inamoto, Teruo; Azuma, Haruhito; Katsuoka, Yoji // Surgical Endoscopy;Jul2009, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p1674
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Noninvasive management of obstructing ureteral stones using electromagnetic extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy" by Chiara S. M., Salvatore M., Stefano D. S., Grande M., Giampaolo B. and Saredi G., published in the 2008 issue of the journal is...
- LETTERS AND CORRECTIONS. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan85, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p132
Presents letters to the editor and corrections on internal medicine. Creation of a registry for angiofollicular lymph node hyperplasia; Comment on extracorporeal shock-wave lithotripsy; Suggested treatment for patients with fungal peritonities.