- Some like it hot. Brodsky, Eugene // Architectural Record;Sep2006, Vol. 194 Issue 9, p4
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Big Ideas for a Little Planet," published in August 2006 issue in which Mattias Schuler contended that buildings in New York should be heated to 68 degrees in winter and cooled to 80 in summer is presented.
- Fresh, green houses. Denness, Bruce // New Scientist;11/26/2005, Vol. 188 Issue 2527, p23
Presents a letter to the editor referencing an article about the greening of domestic and commercial properties, published in the November 5, 2005 issue of the periodical "New Scientist."
- Re: Air Washers. // ASHRAE Journal;Feb2004, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p10
Presents a letter to the editor about the article "Air Washers: A New Look at a Vintage Technology," which appeared in the October 2003 issue of the "ASHRAE Journal".
- The Authors Respond. // ASHRAE Journal;Feb2004, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p10
Responds to a letter to the editor about the article "Air Washers: A New Look at a Vintage Technology," which appeared in the October 2003 issue of the "ASHRAE Journal".
- VRF and Standard 15. McMorrow, Dermot // ASHRAE Journal;Sep2012, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Applying VRF? Don't Overlook Standard 15," by Stephen W. Duda in the July 2012 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Paulin, Doug; Pincu, Thomas L.; Marshall, Derek; Warren, Bill; Elfring, Bernard // Lighting Design & Application;Jun2004, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p6
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Tribute to the late Louis Erhardt, an executive at Century Lighting; "In Defense of Darkness," which offered a perspective on the art of lighting; "Lighting for Quality," which argues that visors are...
- LETTERS. Warren, Willard L.; Leetzow, Larry // Lighting Design & Application;Jan2010, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p6
Letters to the editor are presented including a letter where lighting quality metric is discussed and another one in response to Ted Ake's letter to the editor about volumetric brightness in the November 2009 issue.
- The Marketplace of Ideas. Mocherniak, Terry P.; Lohner, Tom // Energy & Power Management;Sep2006, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues about centralized lighting controls and intelligent buildings.
- LETTERS. Barchard, Wanda J.; Engebretsen, Carl; Hartshorne, Dick; Phillips, Bill; Reinhard, Ken // Lighting Design & Application;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p6
Several letters to the editor in response to articles in the January 2006 issue, including "The Pioneers" and "King (or Queen) for the Day," are presented.