Sheriff of the World
- TRUE BELIEVERS. Southall, Max // American Conservative;11/20/2006, Vol. 5 Issue 22, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to the clash of political ideologies.
- Ideological differences. Melvyn, Debra // Quality Progress;May2009, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the integration of stimulus package which was designed to enlarge government from republic to socialism that was published in the previous issue.
- Prospects for 2011. Davidson, Lauren // Prospect;Feb2011, Issue 179, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to article on political issues, by Bronwen Maddox in the January 2011 issue.
- The 9/11 Effect. Abrams, Asher // Psychology Today;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Ideological Animal" in the February 2007 issue.
- RECIPE FOR DEFEAT. Callahan, Jim // Commonweal;12/7/2007, Vol. 134 Issue 21, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Center Can Hold," by Kevin Mattson in the November 9, 2007 issue.
- Is There a Better Idea than Democracy? Kirkwood, Kenneth // Foreign Policy;Jan/Feb2005, Issue 146, p4
Presents a letter to the editor of "Foreign Policy" regarding the campaign to spread democracy. Response to the article "The World's Most Dangerous Ideas: Spreading Democracy," by Eric J. Hobsbawm, found in the September/October 2004 issue of the journal.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITORS. Maloy, Helene; Fulton, Mary F.; Stauffer, Wayne C.; Miller, Merle; Davis, C. A.; Ransom, Alice D.; Buyers, Donald F.; Dorothy; Gallagher; Brady, Ann; Simpson, James N. // Saturday Evening Post;8/30/1952, Vol. 225 Issue 9, p4
Several letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues including "Chambers' Choice of God Looks Odd to the Liberals," an editorial in the July 12, 1952 issue, "He's Never Been Outsmarted Yet," by John McCormick in the July 19,1952 issue, and "The Case for Federal Belief," by...
- CORRESPONDENCE. Jacobs, Harold; Dings, Fred; Schundler, Bret; Flatow, Stephen M.; Mirel, Lawrence H.; Longwitz, William F.; Yates, Philip; Rodman, Peter W.; Walker, Philip Doolittle; Judis, John B.; Wolin, Richard // New Republic;10/12/98, Vol. 219 Issue 15, p4
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "The Spirit of '68," which blamed consumer capitalism for changes in the American society; "Take It Back," which described Washington, D.C. as a blighted town with poverty-stricken inhabitants; "The...
- CORRESPONDENCE. Bovey Jr., John A.; Hart, Joseph K. // New Republic;1/13/37, Vol. 89 Issue 1154, p332
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in the previous issues including about the influence of Catholic doctrine in politics, the progressivism in education, and about women's role in world progress.