- INBOX. Campbell, Patty A. // Multichannel News;2/11/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p46
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the previously published article about small cable operations in the U.S. in the January 28, 2008 issue.
- Twitterati. // Multichannel News;9/17/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p40
A letter to the editor related to cable companies offering gifts for being customer is presented.
- feed back. Grant, Alec; Bromley, Keith; Martinelli, Anthony; Moore, Terry; Chang, Elliott; Hergonson, Bill // Sound & Vision;Jan2007, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles published in the previous issues including "The Missing Link," which appeared in the December 2006 issue and other articles about the regulations of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission concerning the provision of...
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;1/9/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p32
Letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles "Time Warner Cable: MSG Offered No 'Credible Explanation' for License Fee Hike" in the January 3, 2012 issue, and "NBC Sports Network Faces Off" in the January 2, 2012 issue.
- Talkback. Rogers, Brent; Stanwyk, Allan; Frazier, Donald // Multichannel News;4/6/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p30
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in 2009 issues including "Iger to Cable: Show Me the Online Model," in the April 2 issue, "Univision, Dish Retransmission Dispute Threatens Carriage," in the March 30 issue and "Cable's Bad Web Habits" in the March 29 issue.
- TALKBACK. Litman, Peter; Bucholz, Steve; Stogner, Charlie // Multichannel News;6/16/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p38
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues, including "Policing the bandwidth pigs" on the June 9, 2008 issue, Verizon's service in the New York market and cable operators' opposition against leased-access programming.
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;10/22/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 41, p30
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Weather Channel Cuts Jobs," in the October 17, 2012 issue, "Cable-Tec Expo: Comcast's Field: 'We Want to Be the Next Apple'," in the October 17, 2012 issue and "Rolling Stones Concert to Air on...
- Cords fraying but cablers are coping. // Daily Variety;8/8/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the decline of the subscription in the cable television (TV) industry.
- Cablevision benefits customers. Schueler, Charles R.; Arnow, David; Gloria, Nora; Jones, Kevin; Castro, J.; Kopf, Drew; Wright, Joe // Crain's New York Business;4/21/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented including a response to the article "City Taking Tougher Stand With Cable TV Providers," in the April 14, 2008 issue, and responses to an online poll on Pope Benedict XVI.