- lnternet TV is spreading but the picture still isn't clear. // New Media Age;11/19/2009, p02
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the growth of Internet television in Great Britain and another on online advertising.
- Letter. Brock, Kim // Communications Technology;Apr2008, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p46
No abstract available.
- Smart TV marketers need to offer a personal ad service. Robinson, Simon // Marketing Week;7/26/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 28, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on Internet television posted on the publication's Website.
- WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/18/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "12-Volt Initiative Plans New Direction."
- LETTERS. Croft Jr., John // TV Technology;8/4/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p4
A letter and a response to a letter to the editor about the article "IPTV Looks at IPTV" in the February 17, 2010 issue are presented.
- Burned by pastry? Daviel, Andrew // New Scientist;3/31/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 2597, p23
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about Internet television from the March 3, 2007 issue.
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;4/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p34
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "TV Sets Are Connected to Internet in 38% of Homes" in the April 9 and 10 issue.
- Letters. Wilding, Andrew; Hurst, Stephen C.; Heavey, James; Poulson, Rupert; Daranyi, Sophie // Marketing Week;2/22/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p20
Two letters to the editor is presented in response to the articles "VOD rivals call for level playing field," that was published in the February 1, 2007 issue, and "Loyalty key fob," that was published in the February 2007 issue.
- LETTERS. O'Rourke, Brendan; Savage, Aaron; Hogg, Chris // New Media Age;12/14/2006, p17
Several letters to the editor is presented, including one on HBO's plan to launch an Internet TV channel, another on accessibility and one on the article "Online Advertisers Critical of Online Publishers."