A letter from the publishers
- To The Editor. Cassagnac, Jean Paul // TVB Europe;Mar2004, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p8
Presents a letter to the editor about use of Viper high definition technology equipment in the filming of "Nuit Noire," directed by Olivier Smolders.
- NO HD CLONES. Pavlica, Jr., John // Radio World;1/4/2012, p29
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Are HD2 Channels Compelling?" in the December 9, 2011 issue.
- OPEN MIKE. Wharton, Dennis // Broadcasting & Cable;12/3/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 48, p28
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "HD Special Report" published in the November 26, 2007 issue.
- Letters. // TV Technology;7/20/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a letter to the editor by Jack Rickel regarding high definition television (HDTV) in the June 22, 2011 issue is presented.
- TV Guide. White, Dan // Fortune;3/19/2007, Vol. 155 Issue 5, p18
This article presents a letter to the editor in response to an article entitled "How to Buy an HDTV," previously published in the February 19, 2007 issue.
- Planning for 5.1 audio. McClintock, John // TVB Europe;Jun2006, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Planning for 5.1 audio," by Adrian Pennington that appeared in the May 2006 issue of the journal "TVBEurope."
- FEEDBACK. Brefini, Gary; Maalouf, Eddie // Broadcast Engineering;Aug2008, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the high definition television that was published in the July 8 issue.
- Do We Really Want HDTV? MacMicking, John // Communications Technology;Jan2008, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p46
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the transition to high definition (HD) television from the Standard Definition (SD) in the cable telecommunications industry in the next five years as predicted by Tony Werner, chief technical officer of Comcast.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. // CED;May2004, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p22
Presents letters to the editor about high-definition television.