- STUDENTS NEED GUIDANCE TO SUPPORT NUTRITION PLANS. Collins, Steph // Nursing Standard;9/5/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 52, p32
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Eating for Recovery," by Susan Holmes in the July 4, 2007 issue.
- REGARDING MARTHA RAYMOND'S EDITORIAL. Butterfield, Natalie // RN;Aug2009, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p8
No abstract available.
- Infant Feeding in Bygone Days. Radbill, Samuel X. // Clinical Pediatrics;Sep1984, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p495
Presents a letter to the editor providing information on pediatric nutrition.
- Out of the Mouths of Babes. Lohse, Barbara // Journal of Nutrition Education & Behavior;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p60
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the influence parents play on their children's eating habits in the January 2008 issue.
- Merits of Breastfeeding Children Through the Toddler Years. Allen, Richard E. // American Family Physician;9/15/2007, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p765
A response by Richard E. Allen to a letter to the editor about his article "Nutrition in toddlers" in the November 1, 2006 issue is presented.
- Introduction of Solid Food to Infants: Who Calls the Shots? Ezike, Ngozi Ogbunamiri // Clinical Pediatrics;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p821
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the article "Parental Beliefs and Practices Regarding Early Introduction of Solid Foods to Their Children," in the July/August 2004 issue.
- VEGAN'S BAD WRAP. // Psychology Today;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Vegan Diet Bad for Baby," in the August 2003 issue.
- Bike, not breakfast. Macnair, Alexander // New Scientist;9/15/2007, Vol. 195 Issue 2621, p27
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the effects of breakfast on brain function which appeared in a previous issue.
- Take it further. Longfield, Jeanette // New Internationalist;Mar2011, Issue 440, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Best Influence Money Can Buy – the 10 Worst Corporate Lobbyists" in issue 439.