LETTERS FROM OUR READERS
- BACK TALK! Gagne, Claire; Fowler, Rose; Hoover, Betty // Crochet World;Jun2008, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p17
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one about hints and crochet projects that the magazine offers, another about the scalloped fabric doilies in the June 2007 issue, and one showing a picture of an afghan that was made from the...
- Annie's Answers. // Annie's Favorite Crochet;Aug2006, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p19
Presents tips in crocheting. Use of rug yarn instead of sport yarn when crocheting slippers; Importance of using a single crochet when making an afghan or sweater; Stiffening solution for fabrics.
- Crochet Connections. // Crochet World;Oct2010, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p26
The article presents queries from readers offering and asking for information and patterns related to crocheting. One reader asks whether someone would be willing to make her a doily featured in a previous issue. Another reader asks others to donate baby yarn so she and her group can make baby...
- Annie's Answers. // Annie's Favorite Crochet;Apr2007, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p34
The article offers crochet tips for baby blankets and scented afghans. A carriage blanket or baby shawl can be created with the leftover balls of baby yarn, which can also be given as a gift. It can also be used as a gift wrapper. Crocheted afghans, which are to be used as gifts, can be...
- LETTERS FROM OUR READERS. Shulfer, Thelma; Pillow, Shannon; Mixell, Wanda Kay; Merrit, Sue // Crochet!;Nov2006, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to previous issues of "Crochet!," including the instruction for crocheting a Shadow Box Rose Afghan featured in the March 2005 issue and the pattern for a kimono coat which appeared in the January 2006 issue.
- Sharing Secrets. R., Amanda; F., Connie // Annie's Favorite Crochet;Aug2006, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p46
Presents letters to the editor in response to the articles published in previous issues including one about the Garden Path afghan crochet and other designs which were helpful in making blankets for babies.
- Crochet Potpourri. // Crochet World;Feb2006, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p22
The article presents several letters to the editor concerning crocheting. Trade-in of patterns for fake food and baby shoes; Information on where to buy a yarn for an afghan pattern; Request for a copy of a book that contain a melon basket pattern.
- CROCHET CHAT. Rush, Wanda; Jeromin, Helen; Lence, Carmella // Crochet World;Feb2007, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p24
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to previous issues including one requesting for crochet patterns and designs for afghans and scarves and another asking for a pattern for the Indiana state flag.
- BACK TALK! Blodgett, Eunice; Koenig, Liza; Coveleski, Millie // Crochet World;Oct2008, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p21
Several letters to the editor are presented, including one on receiving crochet slipper patterns from the U.S. and Canada, another on making a Pink Ribbon afghan and a letter on following patterns for 11.5-inch fashion doll period ensembles.