Octreotide LAR for severe obscure-overt gastrointestinal haemorrhage in high-risk patients on anticoagulation therapy
- Temporal intermittent rhythmic delta activity and abdominal migraine. Kakisaka, Yosuke; Jin, Kazutaka; Kato, Kazuhiro; Iwasaki, Masaki; Nakasato, Nobukazu // Neurological Sciences;Apr2014, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p627
No abstract available.
- Erratum. // Drugs;2009, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p43
A correction to the article "Aprepitant: A Review of its use in the Prevention of nausea and vomiting" that was published in previous issue is presented.
- Digestive distress on the increase. // Chain Drug Review;2/13/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p31
The article informs that according to a report of the market research firm, SymphonyIRI Group Inc., the sales of digestive and stomach remedies in the U.S. market have varied significantly over the past year.
- PL's role continues to expand. // Chain Drug Review;2/13/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p31
The article informs that according to a report of the market research firm, SymphonyIRI Group Inc., sales of private label products has increased across all the product segments of the digestive care products category in the U.S.
- bisacodyl. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p269
An encyclopedia entry for bisacodyl, a cathartic drug, is presented.
- Drug Speeds GI Recovery Post-RC. // Renal & Urology News;Apr2014, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p11
The article reports on a study which found that the drug Alvimopan can speed up gastrointestinal (GI) recovery and can shorten hospital length of stay after radical cystectomy (RC).
- Digestives. Heller, Al // Drug Store News;5/19/97, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p57
Examines drug chains' sales performance in digestives in the United States in 1996 and in early 1997. Total sales; Mass market performance; Digestives unit sales; Fastest growth by antacids; Large market share by Pepcid AC and Tagamet HB; Percentage gain by private labels; Decline in laxative...
- Stomach This! Clayton, Victoria // Prevention;Apr2008, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p48
A quiz on the issue of digestive medicines and diseases is presented.
- Drug Watch. // Formulary;Jun2003, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p380
Discusses the late-stage development of gastrointestinal agents as of June 2003. Dexloxiglumide for treatment of constipation-predominant irritable-bowel syndrome in women; Selective adhesion molecule inhibitor Natalizumab for Chron's disease; Phase status of adalimumab and infliximab by drug...