Functional polymorphisms in the promoters of MMP- 1, MMP-2, MMP-3, MMP-9, MMP- 12 and MMP-13 are not associated with hepatocellular carcinoma risk
- Extension of a Pelvic Tumor into the Right Atrium. Stancanelli, Benedetta; Seminara, Giuseppe; Vita, Alfonsina; Pantò, Aurelio; Romano, Marcello // New England Journal of Medicine;10/12/95, Vol. 333 Issue 15, p1013
A research letter to the editor is presented detailing the case of a woman with extension of a pelvic tumor into her right atrium.
- RESPONSES. Panici, Pierluigi Benedetti; Angioli, Roberto; Manci, Natalina; Landoni, Fabio; Maggioni, Angelo; Hacker, Neville; Dell'Anna, Tiziana; Fossati, Roldano // JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute;11/2/2005, Vol. 97 Issue 21, p1621
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article about the importance of observing the risk of underestimating the tumor spread of advanced ovarian cancer in patients not undergoing systematic lymphadenectomy.
- PUVA-INDUCED UVB-TUMOR SUSCEPTIBILITY. Roberts, Lee K. // Journal of Investigative Dermatology;Jul82, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p62
Presents a letter to the editor related to tumor susceptibility due to short wave ultraviolet light.
- Third ventricular dermoid: An unusual tumor at an unusual site. Iyer, Veena R.; Sanghvi, Darshana A. // Neurology India;Apr2008, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p209
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about third ventricular dermoid.
- Testin and its emerging modulatory role in systemic carcinogenesis. Kapoor, Shailendra // Spermatogenesis;Oct2012, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p304
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Testin and its emerging modulatory role in systemic carcinogenesis," in the 2012 issue is presented.
- Response: Re: Delta-Like Ligand 4â€“Notch Blockade and Tumor Radiation Response. Liu, Stanley K.; Muschel, Ruth J.; Harris, Adrian L. // JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute;Mar2012, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p421
A response by Stanley K. Liu and colleagues to a letter to the editor about their article "Delta-Like Ligand 4-Notch Blockade and Tumor Radiation Response" in a 2011 issue is presented.
- Re: Delta-Like Ligand 4â€“Notch Blockade and Tumor Radiation Response. Masuda, Shigeo // JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute;Mar2012, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p421
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Delta-Like Ligand 4-Notch Blockade and Tumor Radiation Response" in a 2011 issue.
- Phase I study of the anti insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor (IGF-1R) monoclonal antibody, AVE1642, as single agent and in combination with bortezomib in patients with relapsed multiple myeloma. Moreau, P.; Cavallo, F.; Leleu, X.; Hulin, C.; Amiot, M.; Descamps, G.; Facon, T.; Boccadoro, M.; Mignard, D.; Harousseau, J. L. // Leukemia (08876924);May2011, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p872
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the therapeutic attributes and pathological conditions of the insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) receptor as an inhibitor of tumor cells growth and apoptosis in patients with multiple myeloma.
- Genetic architecture of mouse skin inflammation and tumour susceptibility. Quigley, David A.; To, Minh D.; Pérez-Losada, Jesús; Pelorosso, Facundo G.; Mao, Jian-Hua; Nagase, Hiroki; Ginzinger, David G.; Balmain, Allan // Nature;3/26/2009, Vol. 458 Issue 7237, p505
Germline polymorphisms in model organisms and humans influence susceptibility to complex trait diseases such as inflammation and cancer. Mice of the Mus spretus species are resistant to tumour development, and crosses between M. spretus and susceptible Mus musculus strains have been used to map...