Abdominal epilepsy, an uncommon cause of recurrent abdominal pain: a brief report
- PELIOSIS HEPATIS PRESENTING AS HEMOPERITONEUM. Khadilkar, Urmila N.; Prabhu, Shivanand; Sharma, Divya // Indian Journal of Medical Sciences;Jun2008, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p236
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the case study of a 70-year old man with abdominal pain for one month and progressing abdominal distension for 15 days.
- Medical Mystery: Abdominal Pain – The Answer. Kim, Karen M.; Kopelman, Richard I. // New England Journal of Medicine;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 13, p1421
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about abdominal pain.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Naga, M.; Chakravorty, A.; Liyanage, C.; Grabham, J. A.; Borowski, David W.; Attwood, Stephen E. A.; Horgan, Liam F.; Thomas, K.; Morgan, J.; Lambertz, M. // Surgeon (Edinburgh University Press);Jun2008, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p191
A letter to the editor is presented which reports a rare presentation of submucous colonic lipoma.
- The role of sonography in children with abdominal pain after recent successful reduction of intussusception. Dugougeat, Frédérique; Navarro, Oscar; Daneman, Alan // Pediatric Radiology;Aug2000, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p654
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the role of sonography in children with abdominal pain after recent successful reduction of intussusception.
- Intractable functional abdominal pain. Thomson, W. H. F.; ST. Carter, S. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Feb1988, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p124
A letter to the editor is presented in response about the functional abdominal pain by Dr. Moriarty in the August 1987 issue.
- Reply to Dr. De Waele. Malbrain, Manu // Intensive Care Medicine;Aug2004, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p1693
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the presence of air-bubble in intra-abdominal pressure.
- Abdominal wall pain. Higgins, A. F. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Dec1989, Vol. 82 Issue 12, p775
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about abdominal wall pain in the June 1989 issue.
- Chilaiditi's Syndrome with Cecal Volvulus and Perforation. Chinnappan, Kumaran; Abhyankar, Archana; Jameel, Zafar // American Surgeon;Dec2008, Vol. 74 Issue 12, p1220
A letter to the editor about the case of Chilaiditi's syndrome with cecal volvulus and perforation in an 81-year old woman.
- Reply to: “Requirements for applying a case—control study model and clinical significance of changes in the visual analogue scale score in abdominal pain”. Ceccarelli, Graziano; Casciola, Luciano; Codacci-Pisanelli, Massimo; Bartoli, Alberto; Di Zitti, Lelio; Spaziani, Alessandro; Biancafarina, Alessia; Stefanoni, Massimo; Patriti, Alberto // Surgical Endoscopy;Aug2009, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p1918
A response from the author Graziano Ceccarelli and colleagues to a letter to the editor on their article "Requirements for applying a case-control study model and clinical significance of changes in the visual analogue scale score in abdominal pain" is presented.
- Idiopathic Adult Intussusception. Kang, Pankaj K. // Saudi Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct2010, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p305
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Unusual Cause of Crampy Abdominal Pain."