- Hepatitis B virus DNA in saliva, urine, and seminal fluid of carriers of hepatitis B e antigen. Karayiannis, P.; Novick, D.; Lok, A. S.; Monjardino, J.; Thomas, H. C. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);8/17/1985, Vol. 291 Issue 6493, p482
A response by P. Karayiannis, D. Novick and M. Fowler to a letter to the editor about their article on hepatitis B virus deoxyribonucleic acid (HBV-DNA) in body secretions in the June 22, 1985 is presented.
- Hepatitis B Genotyping and its Clinical Implications. Saeed, Awad A.; Mohamed, Abdelrahman E. // Saudi Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr2007, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p101
A letter to the editor regarding hepatitis B virus (HBV) genotypes in Saudi Arabia is presented.
- Hepatitis B Genotyping and its Clinical Implications. Al-Jarallah, Badr // Saudi Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr2007, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p102
A response by Badr Al-Jarallah to a letter to the editor about the prevalence of hepatitis B (HBV) genotypes in Saudi Arabia is presented.
- Prevalence of hepatitis B virus infection in young Turkish men. Erdem, Hakan; Öncuü, Serkan; Pahsa, Alaaddin // Tropical Doctor;Jul2005, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p192
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the preponderance of hepatitis B virus infection in young Turkish men.
- HIV-Induced HBV Breakthrough during Interferon-Î± Therapy. Fang, Jane W. S.; Lau, Johnson Y. N.; Davis, Gary L. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Aug1993, Vol. 88 Issue 8, p1293
Presents a letter to the editor about HIV-induced hepatitis B virus replication during interferon-Î± therapy.
- Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy with Concurrent Acute Hepatitis B Virus Infection. Tung-Hung Su; Chun-Jen Liu; Pei-Jer Chen; Ding-Shinn Chen; Jia-Horng Kao // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct2008, Vol. 103 Issue 10, p2663
A letter to the editor is presented that reports a case of a 36-yr-old woman with acute fatty liver of pregnancy and concurrent acute hepatitis B virus infection.
- Adefovir Dipivoxil to Prevent Exacerbation of Lamivudine-resistant Hepatitis B Infection during Chemotherapy for Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Enomoto, Masaru; Nishiguchi, Shuhei; Seki, Shuichi; Yamane, Takahisa; Hino, Masayuki // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Aug2004, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p1619
Presents a letter a to the editor about adefovir dipivoxil to prevent exacerbation of lamivudine-resistant Hepatitis B infection during chemotherapy for non-hodgkin's lymphoma, published in the 2004 issue of the "American Journal of Gastroenterology."
- Prevention of hepatitis B virus transmission from an infected stem cell donor. Piekarska, A.; Zaucha, J. M.; Hellmann, A.; McDonald, G. B. // Bone Marrow Transplantation;Aug2007, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p399
A letter to the editor about a successful strategy to prevent transmission from a viremic donor to a hepatitis B virus-naive recipient is presented.
- Antiretroviral Therapy for Patients with HIV-Hepatitis B Virus Coinfection. McGovern, Barbara // Clinical Infectious Diseases;4/1/2007, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p1012
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Antiretroviral Therapy for Hepatitis B Virus-HIV-Coinfected Patients: Promises and Pitfalls," by Vivian Levy and Robert M. Grant in the October 2006 issue.