- reader mail. Rogers, Art // Teddy Bear & Friends;Summer2009, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p8
a letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Installation at the Saint Louis Art Museum," by Tara Donovan in the spring 2009 issue.
- Dear Editor. Thomas, David L. // Metalsmith;Fall1986, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p6
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the closing of Aspects Gallery in London, England.
- Refugees and Mausoleums. Simonson, Lee // New Republic;1/9/15, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p24
Presents a letter to the editor expressing a reader's reaction to the addition of the famous Altman art collection to the Metropolitan Museum of New York.
- Letter TO THE EDITOR. Holms, Gerard // Art Education;Sep2005, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the articles "Bridging the Theory-Practice Divide in Contemporary Art Museum Education," by Melinda M. Mayer, and "Art of the Narrative: Interpreting Visual Stories," by Beth Goldberg, both in the March 2005 issue.
- Letter to the Editor. Smith, Hamilton; Irvine, Betty Jo // Art Documentation: Bulletin of the Art Libraries Society of Nort;Summer1986, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p46
A letter to the editor about the Michael Graves expansion of the Whitney Museum of American Art to Hamilton Smith of Gatje Papachristou Smith is presented.
- WHAT'S IN A LABEL? Carey-Kent, Paul // Art Monthly;Nov2005, Issue 291, p14
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article by Gilda Williams, regarding Carsten HÃ¶ller's work at the Gagosian Gallery.
- San Francisco treasure. Hansen, Barbara M. // Sunset;Dec2008, Vol. 221 Issue 6, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "No ordinary museum," which was published in the October 2008 issue.
- Letter to the Editor. Lally, Jim // Orientations;Sep2007, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p133
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the Nelson-Atkins Museum in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Letter to the Editor. Jackson, Elizabeth // Orientations;Mar2008, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p176
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the previously published article "The Percival David Collection: From SOAS to the British Museum," by Elaine Kwok in the January/February 2008 issue.
- Letters. HAMPTON, MICHAEL // Art Monthly;Sep2013, Issue 369, p14
A letter to the editor concerning the article "The Encyclopedic Palace," published in a previous edition of the journal, is presented.