The 1% solution
- MACMILLAN EDUCATION CUTS ARE A SHORT-SIGHTED MOVE. Weston, Steve // Nursing Standard;6/20/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p32
A letter to the editor is presented about the move of cancer charity Macmillan in withdrawing the funding for its education units.
- Medical disposables, please. // Primary Health Care;Jun2005, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p18
Presents a letter to the editor about the charity Konnect9 which sends medical and pharmaceutical supplies to people in need in Great Britain and developing countries.
- Patient concern. Mortimer, Polly // New Scientist;11/18/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 2578, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on mental health charity in the October 28, 2006.
- Many definitions of charity. Dauner, C. Duane // Modern Healthcare;6/26/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Stop Playing Politics with Charity," by David Burda, which appeared in the June 5, 2006 issue of "Modern Healthcare."
- ...can't be overstated. Winkler, Walter // Modern Healthcare;7/3/2006 - 7/10/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 27, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on charity care in the U.S. that was featured in the June 5, 2006 issue of "Modern Healthcare."
- Uncharitable accusations. Walbert, Richard // Modern Healthcare;3/1/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p36
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Never Pay Retail Again" which discussed charity care and hospital billing.
- RE: "CHARITY CASE," ISSUE NO. 19. // Next American City;Winter2008, Issue 21, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Charity Case" in the No. 19 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITORS. Moger, Art; Loring, W.; McMeekin, John A.; Brown, Irma; Scherf, Margaret; Stoneman, Ruth M.; Propson, Harry E.; Dufault, Francis X.; Smith, Hugh; Marts, George H.; Belgard, W. C.; Jeffers, R. J.; Allgood, Henry C.; Trout, Robert; Erwin, Gladys A.; Burgum, Jessamine S. // Saturday Evening Post;7/23/1949, Vol. 222 Issue 4, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "How British Doctors Like Socialized Medicine," by Steven M. Spencer in the May 21 issue, "Thank Heaven! I Have No Garden," by Ralph Knight in the June 4 issue, and "The Fighting Half-Pint of Capitol...
- Fifty Hours for the Poor. Evans, Hilary // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;3/23/90-3/30/90, Vol. 263 Issue 12, p1631
Presents a letter to the editor of the 'Journal of the American Medical Association,' about the amount of time spent by the average physician a week performing free services for the poor.