Physician resistance to new information technology
- IT changes needed. Riemenschneider, Jim // Modern Healthcare;8/23/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p34
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Right Stuff," by Tod Sloane, published in the August 9, 2004 issue of the periodical "Modern Healthcare."
- Right on IT …. Kibbe, David // Modern Healthcare;7/23/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 29, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Scrap the IT Plan" in the July 2 to 9, 2007 issue.
- …payment is key…. Klepper, Brian // Modern Healthcare;7/23/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 29, p24
A letter to the editor is presented about the establishment of a national IT subsidy plan.
- The FCC's bold move. White, Gregory // Modern Healthcare;12/3/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 48, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "FCC has IT Dreams in Rural Setting," in the November 19, 2007 issue of "Modern Healthcare."
- A Test for Nerds, Not CEOs. Friedman, Matthew // Inc.;Jun2006, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on information technology.
- Saving Office Practice. Bolhack, Scott Matthew // Annals of Internal Medicine;5/18/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 10, p844
Presents a letter to the editor about medical information technology.
- IT's a familiar story. Sutton, David // Engineer (00137758);1/14/2005, Vol. 293 Issue 7666, p22
Presents a letter to the editor, which sympathized with London Underground Ltd. that has to buy its information technology equipment because spare parts are no longer available elsewhere.
- Letters. // CIO Insight;Dec2002, Issue 21, p14
Presents letters to the editor about information technology featured in the December 2002 issue of the 'CIO INSIGHT' journal. Development of solutions for more efficient information use; Problems encountered by consumers on the implementation of the Bill of Rights; Effects of DRM cost increase...
- Letters. Knez, Davorin; Hahl, Michael // CIO Insight;Nov2003, Issue 33, p22
Presents letters to the editor concerning information technology. Use of radio-frequency tagging on railcars.
- The nurse, the physician and IT. French, Bob // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Jan2004, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p10
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Nurse, the Physician and IT," by Lee Ann Runy in the December 2, 2003 issue.