Inflammatory syndrome with liver adenomatosis: the beneficial effects of surgical management
- Treating pediatric liver tumors in India: A challenging proposition. Yadav, Satya; Dhingra, Nivedita // Indian Pediatrics;Oct2012, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p839
A letter to the editor is presented about the clinical cases of pediatric patients in India diagnosed with hepatic tumors, in response to an article on the prevalence of hepatoblastoma in India, published in previous issue.
- Pediatric liver neoplasms. Karantanas, A. H. // European Radiology;Oct2000, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p1686
Presents a letter to the editor related to liver neoplasms in childhood.
- Response to Drs. Borges and Klompmaker. Ruffin, Mack T. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jun1991, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p791
Presents a response by Mack T. Ruffin to a letter to the editor about fibrolamellar hepatoma in Europe.
- Reply. Smyrniotis, Vassilios E.; Kostopanagiotou, Elias K.; Katis, Constantionos I. // World Journal of Surgery;Apr2004, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p432
Presents a response by Vassilios E. Smyrniotis to a letter to the editor regarding the article about the management of echinococcal cysts located over the superoposterior aspect of the right lobe of the liver.
- Reply to the letter by Y. Ni et al. regarding ‘‘Expression of OATP1B3’’. Hatano, Etsuro; Narita, Masato; Arizono, Shigeki; Isoda, Hiroyoshi; Uemoto, Shinji // Journal of Gastroenterology;Mar2010, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p351
A response by Etsuro Hatano and colleagues to a letter to the editor about their article on the detection of tumorous lesions in the liver in a previous issue is presented.
- Laparoscopic Liver Resection of a Desmoplastic Nested Spindle Cell Tumor of the Liver. Marín, Caridad; Robles, Ricardo; Fuster, Matilde; Parrilla, Pascual // American Surgeon;Sep2010, Vol. 76 Issue 9, pE184
A letter to the editor is presented which describes the clinical and radiological features for diganosis of desmoplastic nested spindle cell tumor of the liver (DNSTL).
- Primary Hepatic Lymphoma and Primary Biliary Cirrhosis. Lizarralde, E.; Martínez, P.; Ibañez, T.; Gutiérrez, A. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Feb2000, Vol. 95 Issue 2, p562
Presents a letter to the editor about a case of primary hepatic lymphoma associated with primary biliary cirrhosis.
- Role of liver transplantation for surgical management of malignant liver tumors. Sharma, Rajeev // Journal of Cancer Research & Therapeutics;Apr-Jun2010, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p233
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Surgery for Malignant Liver Tumors," by P. J. Shukla and S. B. Barreto.
- Proper definitions of MRI contrast enhancement in liver tumors. Yicheng Ni; Feng Chen; Huaijun Wang; Yuanbo Feng; Junjie Li; Yansheng Jiang // Journal of Gastroenterology;Mar2010, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p349
A letter to the editor on the use of contrast agents (CAs) in magnetic resonance imaging for detecting liver tumors, is presented.