- Disorientation: Finding The North. CHINTAKUNTLAWAR, ASHISH // Health Affairs;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p1749
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an essay by Alok Khorana describing the confusion of an international medical graduate (IMG) entering the U.S. health care system, published in a previous issue of the journal.
- Burnout, Depression, and Quality of Life in Medical Students. Teck-Kim Khoo; Tow Shung Tan // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Feb2007, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p251
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the burnout, depression, and quality of life of U.S. medical students by Liselotte N. Dyrbye.
- Medical student selection. Roath, S. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Sep1989, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p574
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on selection of the medical students in the United States in the May 1989 issue.
- Medical Students in Developing Countries. Merlin, Jessica; Morrison, Gail; Gluckman, Stephen; Lipschik, Gregg; Linkin, Darren; Lyon, Sarah; O'Grady, Elizabeth; Calvert, Heather; Friedman, Harvey // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Aug2011, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p833
A letter to the editor is presented in which the author expresses her appreciation to Dr. Cooke for commenting on a study conducted in Botswana concerning the exposure of U.S. medical students on blood and body fluids.
- Is a source of medical education. Aref-Adib, Golnar // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);10/14/2006, Vol. 331 Issue 7572, p809
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Experiences of belittlement and harassment and their correlates among medical students in the United States: longitudinal survey," by E. Frank, J. S. Carrera, T. Stratton, J. Bickel, and L. M. Nora in the September 30, 2006 issue.
- Medical Student Burnout and Professionalism. Ripp, Jonathan A.; Korenstein, Deborah; Pecker, Mark; Bateman, James; Francis, Ruth; Thistlethwaite, Jill; Dyrbye, Liselotte N.; Sloan, Jeff; Shanafelt, Tait D. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;1/5/2011, Vol. 305 Issue 1, p37
Letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Relationship Between Burnout and Professional Conduct and Attitudes Among U.S. Medical Students," by L. N. Dyrbe and colleagues published in a 2010 issue, along with a reply from the authors of the article.
- Business flexes schedule for employee in med school. // HR Specialist: Compensation & Benefits;Sep2013, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p7
The article discusses a story of an American medical student who works in a flexible schedule in a company so that he can attend classes as well.
- More perks please. Kondro, Wayne // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;8/10/2010, Vol. 182 Issue 11, pE525
The article presents the result of the study that indicates vast majority of medical students and physicians in the U.S. have accorded on favour free industry lunches over large gift appropriations.
- 10 Students Named Howard Hughes Medical Research Fellows. // India -- West;8/17/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 39, pB14
The article announces the induction of ten Indian American medical students into the Howard Hughes Medical Research Fellows in 2012 in the U.S.