Disorders of Consciousness
- Letter to the Editor. Cohen, Marta; Coz, Phillip; Kiho, Liina; Pollina, Elena; Scheimberg, Irene // Pediatric & Developmental Pathology;Nov2007, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p500
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Lack of Evidence for a Causal Relationship Between Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy and Subdural Hemorrhage in Fetal Life, Infancy, and Early Childhood" in the 2007 issue.
- MONOAMINES AND MADNESS. Dinan, Timothy G. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Jul84, Vol. 145, p96
A letter to the editor is presented discussing the issue of the alleged connection between monoamines and biological brain dysfunction.
- Procalcitonin in hypoxic brain damage. Lateef, Aisha; Khoo, S. M.; Lee, K. H. // Intensive Care Medicine;Mar2005, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p494
Presents a letter to the editor discussing the role of procalcitonin, an acute-phase protein, in hypoxic brain damage.
- Reducing risk by improving standards of intrapartum care. Davis, John A. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Jul2001, Vol. 94 Issue 7, p372
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about reducing brain damage risks by improving standards of intrapartum care by Peter Young and colleagues that was published in the May 2001 issue.
- Posterior leukoencephalopathy syndrome. Banerjee, A. K. // Postgraduate Medical Journal;Aug2001, Vol. 77 Issue 910, p551
Presents a letter to the editor on posterior leukoencephalopathy syndrome.
- Alcohol-related brain damage: not a silent epidemic. Jauhar, Sameer; Smith, Iain D.; Warner, James // British Journal of Psychiatry;Mar2009, Vol. 194 Issue 3, p287
A letter to the editor about alcohol-related brain damage is presented.
- Reply: Timing of brain damage and verbalâ€“performance IQ tilts. Anderson, Vicki; Spencer-Smith, Megan; Leventer, Rick; Coleman, Lee; Anderson, Peter; Williams, Jackie; Greenham, Mardee; Jacobs, Rani // Brain: A Journal of Neurology;Dec2009, Vol. 132 Issue 12, pe132
A response to a letter to the editor about the article "Timing of Brain Damage and Verbal-Performance IQ Tilts" that was published in a previous issue is presented.
- Blood transfusionâ€“induced irreversible brain damage. Nagasawa, Hikaru; Kurita, Keiji; Wada, Manabu; Kawanami, Toru; Kato, Takeo // Journal of Neurology;Dec2005, Vol. 252 Issue 12, p1541
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Blood Transfusion-Induced Irreversible Brain Damage," published in the June 6, 2005 issue.
- BRAIN DAMAGE WITH LITHIUM/HALOPERIDOL. Thomas, C. J. // British Journal of Psychiatry;May79, Vol. 134, p552
A letter to the editor about the possibility of a combination of lithium and haloperidol causing brain damage is presented.
- Parkinsonism and persistent vegetative state after head injury. Jellinger, K. A. // Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry;Jul2004, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p1082
Presents a letter to the editor about persistent vegetative state after head injury.