J. R. Lynch, G. A. Schmale, D. C. Schaad, and S. S. Leopold reply:
- Bone Loss and Inhaled Glucocorticoids. Glazer, James L. // New England Journal of Medicine;2/14/2002, Vol. 346 Issue 7, p533
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Effects of Inhaled Glucocorticoids on Bone Density in Premenopausal Women" in the September 27, 2001 issue.
- Knowing What Our Primary Care Providers Need To Know. Gardner, Gregory C. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Feb2007, Vol. 89-A Issue 2, p450
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Important Demographic Variables Impact the Musculoskeletal Knowledge and Confidence of Academic Primary Care Physicians" that was published in a previous issue of this periodical.
- Conflicting Evidence on Splints for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Gravlee, Jocelyn R.; Van Durme, Daniel J.; Gravlee, Clarence C. // American Family Physician;8/15/2007, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p500
A response by Jocelyn R. Gravlee, Daniel J. Van Durme and Clarence C. Gravlee to a letter to the editor about the discrepancy of their article "Braces and Splints for Musculoskeletal Conditions" with the article "Carpal Tunnel Syndrome," by Nigel Ashworth, both published in the February 1, 2007...
- MUSCULOSKELETAL DISORDERS. Hamann, Curtis P.; Rodgers, Pamela A.; Sullivan, Kim M. // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);Dec2006, Vol. 137 Issue 12, p1638
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Effects of Periodontal Instrument Handle Design on Hand Muscle Load and Pinch Force," by David Rempel in the August 2006 issue.
- Authors' response. Rempel, David; Hui Dong; Loomer, Peter // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);Dec2006, Vol. 137 Issue 12, p1639
A response by David Rempel, Hui Dong and Peter Loomer to a letter to the editor about their article "The Effects of Periodontal Instrument Handle Design on Hand Muscle Load and Pinch Force" in the August 2006 issue is presented.
- Reply. Sillanpää, J.; Nyberg, Mika; Uitti, Jukka // Occupational Medicine;Jun2004, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p275
A response by J. SillanpÃ¤Ã¤, Mika Nyberg and Jukka Uitti to a letter to the editor about their article on musculo-skeletal disorders in the previous issue is presented.
- Symptoms are not disorders, and dissatisfaction is not ergonomics. Andersen, Johan Hviid; Kryger, Ann Isabel; Lassen, Christina Funch; Mikkelsen, Sigurd // Occupational Medicine;Jun2004, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p274
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on musculoskeletal disorders in the previous issue.
- Musculoskeletal strains. Gallacher, G. // British Dental Journal;11/27/2010, Vol. 209 Issue 10, p488
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses musculoskeletal strains among dentists.
- Sickness certification for musculoskeletal conditions. Wynne-Jones, Gwenllian; Mallen, Christian D.; Dunn, Kate M. // Clinical Rheumatology;May2010, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p573
A letter to the editor is presented related to sickness certification of musculoskeletal conditions.