- Positive angle kappa: a confounding variable in the diagnostic testing of patients with albinism. Brodsky, M. C. // British Journal of Ophthalmology;Apr2008, Vol. 92 Issue 4, p577
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Perceptual relevance of abnormal visual field representations: static visual field perimetry in human albinism," by M. B. Hoffman, P. S. Seufert and L. C. Schmidtborn.
- Oculocutaneous albinism accompanied by minor morphologic stigmata. Castro-Gago, Manuel // European Journal of Pediatrics;Dec2008, Vol. 167 Issue 12, p1475
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about a 7-year-old girl with oculocutaneous albinism.
- A case of familial trichomegaly in association with oculocutaneous albinism type 1. Ziakas, N. G.; Jogiya, A.; Michaelides, M. // Eye;Aug2004, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p863
Presents letter to the editor about a case of familial trichomegaly in association with oculocutaneous albinism type 1.
- LETTERS. // New York State Conservationist;Feb2010, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p30
Several letters to the editor are presented posing various questions and comments including one asking what kind of owl that made the reader's house his temporary residence, another about a one-footed blue jay, and another asking if an odd-colored bird in the reader's backyard is an albino.
- From Your Backyard. Raney, Patty; Kress, Bill; Kress, Nancy; Beck, Karen; Fortier, Adrian; French, Aaron; Hill, Van; Viessman, Grace // Birder's World;Feb2006, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p68
Several letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues of "Birder's World," including the feeding behavior observed by couple on Red-bellied Woodpeckers, another letter relates how gardening has helped a couple in attracting birds, and another readers details his experience of...
- WE'VE GOT MAIL. Cochrane, Laura; Swindle, Mary; Tuttle, Brittany; Shouse, Ashley; Benjamin, Stacie; Robin, Leslie; Buckley, Kerri; Brown, Ashley E.; Tate, Tracey; Egan, Denise; Araujo, Dawn; Wittenstein, Kristina; Martinez, Brenda I. // Marie Claire (US Edition);Sep2007, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p30
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Father Knows Best," by Amanda Robb in the July 2007 issue, "Betrayed by a Pill," by Norine Dworkin-McDaniel in the July 2007 issue, and "Black Woman, White Skin," by Kenosha Robinson in the July...
- The Pride of Michigan. Stuttman, Len // Audubon;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p8
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Clarion Call," by Les Line in the May 2004 issue of "Audubon" magazine.
- A psychosocial study of albinism in a predominately mulatto Caribbean community. Westhoff, Wayne // Psychological Reports;Dec93, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p1007
Presents data on albinos to test the hypothesis that albinism is a stigma and can create a negative separation between the individual and the community. Psychosocial contributions of albinism; Regard of albinism as negative characteristic; Perception of community view of albinism as flaw of...
- White magic. // People;10/3/94, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p52
Tells of Miracle, the white baby buffalo born on August 20, 1994, in Janesville, Wisconsin. It is the first such female known to have born in this century and is believed by the Plains Indians to be a manifestation of the divine. Belief in the return of the White Buffalo Calf Woman; Homage paid...