Sharing the Wealth
- THE SMALL WONDERS OF MICROCREDIT. Smith, Phil // Wilson Quarterly;Spring2008, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Micromagic of Microcredit," by Karol Boudreaux and Tyler Cowen in the Winter 2008 issue.
- Microfinance Not Implemented Properly. Mandal, Rajendra // India Currents;Oct2011, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Challenging the concept of Microfinance," in the September 2011 issue.
- Revitalizing the American Dream. Turnbull, Jason // Inc.;Oct2010, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p23
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Bring on the Entrepreneurs" in the July/August 2010 issue.
- LETTERS. Boyd, William A.; Sim, Charles; Greenlee, Morgan; Bamhart, D. Mark; Koresco, Ken // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/14/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p13
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Charity sees hope in micro lending" in the April 30, 2007 issue and another about the need for passenger rail service in Indiana.
- READERS SAY. // Forbes Asia;Nov2010, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including, "A Big Split Over Microfinance," in the October 2010 issue, "Sidelines," in the October 2010 issue, and "Power and Pleasure," in the October 2010 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. de Fontaine Vive, Philippe; Kroh, Wolfgang; Severino, Jean-Michel; Craven, Barrie; Stewart, Gordon; Iyer, Padmanabhan // Finance & Development;Sep2006, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Understanding Growth" in the March 2006 issue, "A War Chest for Fighting HIV/AIDS," by Maureen Lewis in the December 2005 and the article about microfinance and microfinance institutions by Raghuram...
- Near Westside micro-lending program closes first loans. Tampone, Kevin // Business Journal (Central New York);6/10/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p1
The article reports that first loans have been closed by the Near Westside microfinance program in New York.
- INDIA'S MICROFINANCE BLUES. Margolis, Mac // Newsweek;12/13/2010, Vol. 156 Issue 24, p6
The article discusses financial difficulties plaguing India's microfinance industry, and questions about the industry's efficacy in promoting small businesses.
- Pakistan: Centre of Excellence for Islamic microfinance formed. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Aug2012, p19
The article reports on the establishment of a centre for excellence in Islamic microfinance in Pakistan.