Willie Thompson's Response
- Callum Brown's Response. // Journal of Scottish Historical Studies;Jul2006, Vol. 26 Issue 1/2, p134
A response by Callum Brown to Beth Lord and Jim Tomlinson's review of the books "Postmodernism for Historians" and "Postmodernism and History" is presented.
- DEBATE: POSTMODERNISM AND HISTORY. // Journal of Scottish Historical Studies;Jul2006, Vol. 26 Issue 1/2, p121
The article reviews the books "Postmodernism for Historians," by Callum Brown and "Postmodernism and History," by Willie Thompson.
- Postmodernism for Historians. Cobban, Alan B. // English Historical Review;Feb2006, Vol. 121 Issue 490, p354
Reviews the book "Postmodernism for Historians," by Callum G. Brown.
- Other Books Received. // American Historical Review;Apr2005, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p608
Presents a list of books received by the "American Historical Review." "Postmodernism for Historians," by Callum G. Brown; "Estimating How the Macroeconomy Works," by Ray C. Fair; "The History of Korea," by Djun Kil Kim.
- HISTORY (GENERAL). // Reference & Research Book News;May2005, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p32
Reviews several books on history. "Hearing History: A Reader," edited by Mark M. Smith; "How Students Understand the Past: From Theory to Practice," by M. Elaine Davis; "Postmodernism for Historians," by Callum G. Brown; "Sublime Historical Experience," by F. R. Ankersmit; Others.
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.
- Mayor: We're not that dumb! Goodman, Oscar B. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP28
A letter to the editor about the article "Dumb, Dumber--and We're Dumbest?" that was published in a previous issue of the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" is presented.
- Postcard from an advertising fantasyland. Gilbride, Stewart // AdMedia;Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about living in the Middle East.
- TO THE EDITOR. Johnson, Dale L. // American Sociologist;Aug66, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p206
Presents a letter to the editor on the consequences of the "Camelot Project," on the Chileans.