The Falling Dollar
- Correspondence. Womack, John; Bedsworth, William E. // New Republic;9/28/63, Vol. 149 Issue 13, p30
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article which suggested that the U.S. should devalue its dollar in the August 31, 1963 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Morici, Peter // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);1/24/2005, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p8
Presents a letter to the editor about devaluation of currency.
- DEVALUING CHÃVEZ. McGuinness, Max // Prospect;Oct2006, Issue 127, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the devaluation of the Venezuelan Bolivar published in the August 2006 issue of the journal.
- Dollar Daze. Mears, Patricia // Fortune International (Europe);2/7/2005, Vol. 151 Issue 2, p8
Presents a letter to the editor of "Fortune" regarding the devaluation of the American dollar. Response to the article "The Dollar in the Dumps," by Nelson Schwartz.
- LETTERS. Rogers, David; Diallo, Djibril; C. B.; Wanniski, Jude; A. M.; Keiser, Michael L.; Brin, Pesach // National Review;12/22/1997, Vol. 49 Issue 24, p4
Several letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues are presents. These includes "The Week," by Lino Graglia in the October 13, 1997 issue, "The Laos Logos," by Claire Berlinski in the November 10 issue, "The Fix is Out," by Milton Friedman in the November 24 issue, "Big...
- Inbox. Forman, Lance; Blakley, Dale; Fellows, Peter // Restaurant Magazine;Dec2012, Issue 220, p13
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including on devaluation of smoked salmon by mass producers, meat prices, and one on the government minimum prices for alcoholic beverages.
- SARS Currency Risk Will Ease. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/12/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the on the dollar depreciation risk in Singapore, affected by the severe acute respiratory syndrome in 2003. Growth concerns in the PMI index for the manufacturing sector; Possibility of increase of capital outflows; Forecast on the strength of currency.
- Poland revalues. Bayer, Alexei // Treasury & Risk Management;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the revaluation of Poland's currency, zloty.
- The Central and East European currency phenomenon reconsidered. Stolze, Frank // Eastern European Economics;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p5
Reconsiders the currency undervaluation story in Central and Eastern European Countries (CEEC). Proposed alternative explanation of the currency phenomenon; Factors that influence price changes of CEEC's reform economies; Price structure differences between postsocialist economies and West...