- Reader Letters. K., Carla // Quilter's World;Jun2010, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p7
A letter to the editor is presented from a reader sharing her experience of memorializing her grandmother through quilts
- Nothing Can Go Wrong When 'I Am the Grandma!'. SCHWABE, Lynne // State Journal (WV);8/30/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p35
The author presents a personal narrative of her experiences as a grandmother when her granddaughter visited her for five days.
- Sometimes We All Want To Take Things BACK. Lewy, Pamela // 21st Century;Dec95, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p8
A personal narrative is presented which discusses how the author hurt her grandmother's feelings and how it affected her parents afterward.
- From the Mailbox. Larson, Bud; Bester, June // Good Old Days;Apr2007, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p8
Two letters to the editor are presented, one on the view of a granddaughter toward her grandmother and another on the recycling effort of school children during World War II.
- A Pioneer Spirit. Bennett, Frances // Good Old Days;Jan2007, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p64
The author describes her grandmother and the winter they spent with her. When their grandfather died, she and her family went to live with the grandmother at a farm in Union County, Arkansas. She hated leaving her friends and her old school. Come winter, they knew that they will leave the farm...
- Bonding with Mandy. Lunsford, Pat // GreenPrints;Winter2007/2008, Issue 72, p48
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of bonding with her granddaughter.
- A Grandmother's Legacy. Handler, Cindy Schweich // Good Housekeeping;Dec99, Vol. 229 Issue 6, p80
Relates the author's memory of her grandmother, Dorothy. Attitude of her grandmother towards death; How Dorothy influenced the author.
- Letter to My Granddaughter. Seachnasaigh, Mhailli O. // Azizah;Jun2011, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p107
A letter is presented from Mhailli O. Seachnasaigh to her granddaughter on various wisdom that could be used when her granddaughter would go to college.
- BABY STEPS. Gunch, Modine // New Orleans Magazine;Apr2005, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p134
Narrates an experience of a grandmother observing her daughter's motherhood. Highlights of her motherhood; Attitude of the daughter towards the baby; Lessons in life learned from the experience.