- Kalp transplantasyonu sonrasÄ± transplant vaskÃ¼lopati erken tanÄ±sÄ±nda altÄ±in standart: Ä°ntravaskÃ¼ler ultrason. Saygı, Serkan; Zoghi, Mehdi; Nalbantgil, Sanem; Yaşdı, Tahir; Akın, Mustafa; Özbaran, Mustafa; Durmaz, İsa // Anatolian Journal of Cardiology / Anadolu Kardiyoloji Dergisi;Dec2008, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p464
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to intravascular ultrasound as a method for early detection of transplant vasculopathy after heart transplantation.
- MRI of intravascular leiomyomatosis extending to the heart. Altinok, D.; Tasci Yildiz, Y.; Tacal, T.; Karapinar, K.; Eryilmaz, M. // European Radiology;May2000, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p871
Presents a letter to the editor that focuses on a case study of MRI of intravascular leiomyomatosis extending to the heart.
- Transient Left Ventricular Apical Ballooning. Bybee, Kevin A.; Rihal, Charanjit S. // Annals of Internal Medicine;4/19/2005, Vol. 142 Issue 8, p678
Presents a letter to the editor in response to a research which cites that intravascular ultrasonography detected plaque rupture in the left anterior descending coronary arteries of 5 patients presenting with transient left ventricular apical ballooning.
- Cardiac diagnostic testing. Albert, Nancy // Critical Care Nurse;Feb2007, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p19
A response by Nancy Albert to a letter to the editor about intravascular ultrasound is presented.
- Was your fetal ultrasound up to par? Young, Stephanie // Glamour;May93, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p80
Reports that an estimated 70 percent of all pregnant women in the United States will have ultrasounds, but many of them will receive substandard screenings. Survey which found that many facilities which performed ultrasounds failed to meet established quality guidelines; Advice on how to make...
- Radiation oncology. // Clinical & Investigative Medicine;Aug97 Supplement, Vol. 20, pS88
Presents an abstract of the research manuscript `Accuracy of ultrasound in localization of lumpectomy site,' by J. Ringash et al.
- Relationship Between Preoperative Duplex Vein Mapping and Intraoperative Longitudinal Impedance... Meyerson, Shari L.; Shakur, Umar M.; Skelly, Christopher L.; Loth, Francis; McKinsey, James F.; Schwartz, Lewis B. // Vascular Surgery;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p393
Examines the relationship between preoperative duplex vein mapping and intraoperative longitudinal impedance in infrainguinal vein grafts in Chicago, Illinois. Use of a B-mode scan to measure venous diameters; Role of preoperative B-mode imaging in surgical treatment; Limitations of B-mode...
- Transvaginal ultrasound in suspected ectopic pregnancy. Urquhart, D. Rennie; Fisk, Nicholas M. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);2/13/1988, Vol. 296 Issue 6620, p465
Focuses on the use of transvaginal ultrasound in suspected ectopic pregnancy. Acceptability of the method to patients; Advantages of transvaginal ultrasound over conventional approach; Quality of examination results.
- Ultra-Sound Advice. Bauman, Alisa // Runner's World;Jan2000, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p19
Presents information on therapeutic ultrasound.