- Confirmed group B streptococcus infection: the tip of the iceberg. Russell, A. R. Bedford; Breathnach, A.; Sender, P. // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Fetal & Neonatal Edition;Mar2001, Vol. 84 Issue 2, pF140
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Neonatal group B Streptococcal Infection in South Bedfordshire 1993-1998," by researcher A.R. Bedford Russell, A. Breathnach and P. Sender.
- Increase in Group G Streptococcal Infections in a Community Hospital, New York, USA. Wong, San S.; Lin, Yu S.; Mathew, Liby; Rajagopal, Latha; Sepkowitz, Douglas // Emerging Infectious Diseases;Jun2009, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p991
A letter to the editor about the increase in the number of patients with group G Streptococcal infections in a community hospital in New York is presented.
- Foodborne Streptococcal Pharyngitis. Horan, John M. // American Journal of Public Health;Mar86, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p296
A letter to the editor which discusses an outbreak of foodborne streptococcal pharyngitis is presented.
- Group B streptococcal vulvovaginitis. Boyle, Deborah; Smith, J. Richard // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;May1997, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p298
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to group B streptococcal infection in mother and child in the December 1996 issue.
- Epidemiology of Invasive Group A Streptococcal Infection in the United States. Mulla, Zuber D.; Nuwayhid, Ziyad B. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;2/1/2008, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p482
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Epidemiology of Invasive Group A Streptococcal Infection in the United States" that published in previous issue.
- Streptococcal Pharyngitis in Preschool Children. Lukefahr, James L.; Lacey, Carol L. // Clinical Pediatrics;Jan1988, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p54
Presents a letter to the editor on streptococcal pharyngitis in preschool children.
- Antibiotic Dosages in the Treatment of Group A Streptococcal Infections. Peter, Georges // Clinical Pediatrics;Aug1993, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p507
Presents a letter to the editor on antibiotic dosages in the treatment of group A streptococcal infections.
- Recurrent Streptococcal Pharyngitis. Hoover II, Benjamin A. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Jan2007, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p135
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the prevalence of recurrent episodes of streptococcal pharyngitis in children by Jennifer L. St. Sauver
- Group A Streptococcal Pharyngitis and Penicillin G. Stollerman, Gene H. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;3/1/2007, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p763
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Reduced ability of penicillin to eradicate ingested group A streptococci from epithelial cells: Clinical and pathological implications," by E.L. Kaplan and G.S. Chhatwal and Manfred Rohde in the December 2006 issue.