- Recurrent Gastric Emphysema. Kalina, Michael; Rubino, Matthew // American Surgeon;Nov2009, Vol. 75 Issue 11, p1149
A letter to the editor is presented about a 68-year-old male patient with recurrent gastric emphysema who was treated successfully by conservative means.
- Peptic Ulcer or Inflammatory Gastric Disease? Kapicioğlu, Sait // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jun2000, Vol. 95 Issue 6, p1596
Presents a letter to the editor about inflammatory gastric diseases.
- Watermelon Stomach and Familial Mediterranean Fever. Michopoulos, Spyros; Tsibouris, Panayotis; Sotiropoulou, Maria; Petraki, Kalliopi; Vassilopoulos, Dimitrios; Kralios, Nick // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Aug2001, Vol. 96 Issue 8, p2512
Presents a letter to the editor about a case of gastric antral vascular ectasia associated with familial Mediterranean fever.
- Diffuse Gastric Antral Vascular Ectasia: The "Watermelon Stomach" Revisited. B&oumol;rsch, Gereon // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec1987, Vol. 82 Issue 12, p1333
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Diffuse Vascular Ectasia of the Gastric Antrum," by R. Kruger, M. E. Ryan, K. B. Dickson, et al., which appeared in a 1987 issue.
- Re: a look back. Barkin, Jamie S. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec2003, Vol. 98 Issue 12, p2805
Presents a letter to the editor about the treatment regimens for stomach disorders and the list of people who paved the way for current therapy.
- Gastric Elastofibroma. Lau, Kwan N.; Sindram, David; Ahrens, William A.; Agee, Neal; Martinie, John B.; Iannitti, David A. // American Surgeon;Dec2010, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p1446
A letter to the editor is presented about the clinical case of a 75-year-old woman diagnosed with gastric elastofibroma.
- Response to Dr. Palmer. Clouse, Ray E.; Lustman, Patrick J. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Mar1990, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p324
Presents a letter to the editor about abnormalities in gastric emptying.
- Gastric Bezoar Complicating Gastric Stapling. Reeves-Darby, Vonda; Soloway, Roger D.; Halpert, Robert // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Mar1990, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p326
Presents a letter ot the editor about gastric bezoar complicating gastric stapling.
- Is oral combination therapy with a proton-pump inhibitor and H2 receptor antagonist effective as initial treatment? Inamori, Masahiko; Akimoto, Keiko; Akiyama, Tomoyuki; Fujita, Koji; Takahashi, Hirokazu; Yoneda, Masato; Abe, Yasunobu; Kirikoshi, Hiroyuki; Kubota, Kensuke; Saito, Satoru; Ueno, Norio; Nakajima, Atsushi // Journal of Gastroenterology;Jun2007, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p510
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the effectiveness of H2 receptor antagonist as a treatment for intragastric acid secretion, that was published in the previous issue.