DOLICHOECTASIA OF VERTEBROBASILAR SYSTEM: A RARE CAUSE OF TIC DOULOUREUX
- Pregabalin for the Treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia. VIEL, MATT; KRAFFT, RUDOLPH M. // American Family Physician;10/1/2008, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p808
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Trigeminal Neuralgia," published in the May 1, 2008 issue of the periodical.
- Treatment for Trigeminal Neuralgia. Zakrzewska, Joanna // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Apr2005, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p229
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia.
- Brain stem infarction: A complication of microvascular decompression for trigeminal neuralgia. Singh, Daljit; Jagetia, Anita; Sinha, Sanjiv // Neurology India;Sep2006, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p325
A letter to the editor is presented discussing microvasular decompression of trigeminal nerve as the treatment for typical trigeminal neuralgia in patients refractory to medical therapy.
- PA and fish oil. Carmichael, A. // British Dental Journal;4/28/2012, Vol. 212 Issue 8, p356
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses a new treatment for trigeminal neuralgia using palmitoyl ascorbate (PA), and lemon fish oil.
- Lamotrigine in trigeminal neuralgia secondary to multiple sclerosis. Leandri, Massimo; Lunardi, Gianluigi; Inglese, Matilde; Messmer-Uccelli, Mich�lle; Mancardi, Gian Luigi; Gottlieb, Alberto; Solaro, Claudio // Journal of Neurology;Jul2000, Vol. 247 Issue 7, p556
Presents a letter to the editor describing the use of lamotrigine in trigeminal neuralgia secondary to multiple sclerosis.
- Nerve pain can be excruciating. // USA Today Magazine;Oct94, Vol. 123 Issue 2593, p10
Presents information on trigeminal neuralgia (TN), a disorder of the fifth cranial nerve that can cause attacks of intense pain in several areas of the face. Common symptoms; Cause of the disorder; Misdiagnoses of the disorder; Treatment.
- Diffusion tensor imaging (DTI) study of a trigeminal neuralgia due to large venous angioma. Trebbastoni, Alessandro; D'Antonio, Fabrizia; Biasiotta, Antonella; Fiorelli, Marco; Lena, Carlo // Neurological Sciences;Jun2013, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p397
No abstract available.
- Surgical treatment for trigeminal neuralgia. Walchenbach, R.; Voormolen, J.H.C. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);10/26/96, Vol. 313 Issue 7064, p1027
Discusses the surgical treatment of trigeminal neuralgia. Debate over invasive management; Includes percutaneous ablation of the ganglion of Gasser; Microvascular decompression of the trigeminal root; Advantages and disadvantages of surgical procedures.
- Second opinion. // Mayo Clinic Health Letter;Nov1997, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p8
Presents a question and answer segment pertaining to health. How to ease an itching scalp and end flaking of dandruff; Details on trigeminal neuralgia.