- Fixing Iraq. Zi Zenn // Forbes Asia;12/11/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 21, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Slick Solution," by Steve Forbes in the November 13, 2006 issue.
- IRAQ: RISK SUMMARY. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Jun2011, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p8
The article presents an overview on the business environment, political and economic risk of Iraq.
- Country Overview. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Iraq Country Review;2013, p1
The article presents an overview of the economic, political and social history of Iraq.
- Economic Overview. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Iraq Country Review;2013, p215
The article discusses the economic history of Iraq including information on its oil and gas reserves, its commitment to progress structural forms and increase in the longer-term economic outlook of the country.
- Economic Overview. // Iraq Country Review;2010, p160
The article presents an overview on the economic conditions in Iraq.
- SOURCES AND NOTES FOR THE INSERT. // SIGIR Quarterly Report to Congress;7/30/2011, p155
A bibliography on the subject of reconstruction and economic condition in Iraq is presented which includes the articles "Oil and Gas Production Comparison," "Interest, Inflation, and Exchange Rates," and "Major U.S. Reconstruction Assistance to Iraq, by Area."
- DATA & FORECASTS. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Apr2007, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p9
A chart is presented that lists declining oil export values in Iraq, including consumer prices, trade balance and current account.
- IRAQ: RISK SUMMARY. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Dec2010, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p10
The article offers information on the political, economic, and business risks Iraq including the national census on the growing tension between Arabs and Kurds in the country's northern area, the crude oil production target of Iraq's Deputy Oil Minister Abdul Kareem Luaibi, and the rejection of...
- IRAN -- MACROECONOMIC DATA AND FORECASTS. // Iran Business Forecast Report;2010 1st Quarter, p4
A chart is presented which explains the status and forecasts of the macroeconomic conditions of Iraq from 2005-2014 including oil production, consumer prices, and gross domestic products (GDP) trends.