- Grouping of molecularly targeted anti-cancer agents based on cost-effectiveness analysis. Tirelli, U.; Berretta, M.; Bearz, A.; Carbone, A. // European Review for Medical & Pharmacological Sciences;2011, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p1355
A letter to the editor about the cost-effectiveness of molecularly targeted anti-cancer treatments is presented.
- Treatment of Acute Hepatitis C with Interferon Alfa-2b. Seligman, Hilary K.; Fox, Rena K. // New England Journal of Medicine;4/4/2002, Vol. 346 Issue 14, p1091
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a study on the treatment of acute hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection with interferon alfa-2b by researcher Elmar Jaeckel and colleagues in the November 15, 2001 issue.
- Drug-Eluting Coronary Stents. Windecker, Stephan; J�ni, Peter; Meier, Bernhard // New England Journal of Medicine;12/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 22, p2404
A response by Stephan Windecker and colleagues to several letters to the editor about their article "Sirolimus-Eluting and Paclitaxel-Eluting Stents for Coronary Revascularization," in the August 18, 2005 issue is presented.
- RESPONSE. Hsin-Chia Hung; Joshipura, Kaumudi; Willett, Walter // JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute;4/20/2005, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p608
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the possibility that fruits and vegetables contain anticancer properties.
- Eliminating Cytotoxic Background Contamination. // Journal of Pharmacy Practice & Research;2009, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p247
A letter to the editor is presented regarding cytotoxic contamination.
- Crystal structure of ABT-737 complexed with Bcl-xL: implications for selectivity of antagonists of the Bcl-2 family. Lee, E. F.; Czabotar, P. E.; Smith, B. J.; Deshayes, K.; Zobel, K.; Colman, P. M.; Fairlie, W. D. // Cell Death & Differentiation;Sep2007, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p1711
A letter to the editor is presented about the crystal structure of the antitumor agent ABT-737.
- Cell cycle-dependent cytotoxic and cytostatic effects of bortezomib on colon carcinoma cells. Coquelle, A; Mouhamad, S; Pequignot, M O; Braun, T; Carvalho, G; Vivet, S; Métivier, D; Castedo, M; Kroemer, G // Cell Death & Differentiation;May2006, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p873
A letter to the editor is presented commenting on the cell cycle-dependent cytostatic and cytotoxic effects on colon carcinoma cells of bortezomib.
- Combination of imatinib with rapamycin or RAD001 acts synergistically only in Bcr-Abl-positive cells with moderate resistance to imatinib. Dengler, J.; von Bubnoff, N.; Decker, T.; Peschel, C.; Duyster, J. // Leukemia (08876924);Oct2005, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p1835
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Combination of Imatinib With Rapamycin or RAD001 Acts Synergistically Only in Bcr-Abl-Positive Cells With Moderate Resistance to Imatinib," previously published in the journal "Leukemia."
- The Genasense 'learning curve'. Stein, C. A. // Nature Biotechnology;Sep2007, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p972
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Antisenseâ€”down but not out" which was published in the May 2007 issue.