'DIESEL' Portfolio Withdrawal Rate Unrealistic
- Your Voice. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2006, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "DIESEL: A System for Generating Cash Flow During Retirement," from the September 2006 issue.
- Author's Response. Cassaday, Stephan Quinn // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2006, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p20
A response by Stephan Quinn Cassaday to a letter about his article "DIESEL: A System for Generating Cash Flow During Retirement," from the September 2006 issue, is presented.
- Author's response. Winterberg, Bill // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p10
A response by Bill Winterberg to a letter to the editor about his article "Efficiently Monitor Client Cash Flow" in the November 2010 issue is presented.
- Thanks for the inspiration! O'Brien, Liz; Long, Madeliene // Medical Economics;7/25/2003, Vol. 80 Issue 14, p9
Presents letters to the editor concerning the gratefulness of the author to internist Carole A. Sofio for sharing her experiences in money managing through dividend reinvestment plans.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Williams, C. Basil; Stafford, Bruce A.; Baldassari, Robert G.; Cole, George M.; Austin, Steven H. // Medical Economics;2/17/2006, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p6
Several letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues including "If The Patient Needs a Consult," in the October 7, 2005 issue, "Keeping Tabs on Cash Flow," in the December 2, 2005 issue, "Letters to the Editors," in the November 18, 2005 issue, and "Your Credit May Depend...
- Letters. Pearson, Mike; de Bastarrechea, Nick // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/6/2005, Vol. 194 Issue 4356, p14
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues of the periodical "Caterer & Hotelkeeper." "Inside Health," which focused on sustainability principles regarding food purchasing; Discussion on cash-back-related issues in the restaurant industry.
- Mailbag: Dear Edition 4. // Weekly Reader News - Edition 4;4/21/2006, Vol. 87 Issue 23, p7
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the previous articles including "Got Cash?" in the 19th issue and "Deep-Sea Invaders" in the 18th issue.
- LETTERS. Walkley, Pam; Kay, H. // Money (Australia Edition);Sep2004, Issue 9, p8
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Drowning in Debt," which discussed debt management; Implications of the Financial Literacy Taskforce on the future saving concepts of schoolchildren and their parents.
- THIS MONTH'S QUESTION: What small changes have you made that help you save money for a rainy day? // Real Simple;Mar2005, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p53
Presents letters to the editor on various topics. Comments on the article "Savings Plan"; Importance of cash management for bank customers; Description of a strict budget to save for a down payment.