LETTERS FROM OUR READERS
- LETTERS FROM OUR READERS. Pearce, Pat; Brink, Brenda; Schwartz, Joanne // Crochet!;Mar2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p9
Two letters to the editor are presented concerning the periodical "Crochet," including a commendation on the July 2006 issue of the periodical and a comment on the change in its cover design.
- Emerging markets. Brunsting, Felicia // AdMedia;Jul2012, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p4
A letter to the editor is presented appreciating the front cover of the June 2012 issue of the "AdMedia Magazine."
- Smithsonian World. Higgins, B. Holly // Smithsonian;Apr84, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p14
Comments on the cover of the February 1984 issue of the periodical 'Smithsonian.'
- Patrick Smith's Mailbag. // Time;1/1/2000, Vol. 155 Issue 1, p26
Offers information about `Time' magazine as of January 1, 2000. Highlights of letters from readers that were not published; Answer to the question of which female appeared on the cover more times than any other; Cover stories that received the most and the least mail in each of the past five years.
- Letters. T., Jan; Susan; H., Jennie // Simply Beads;Feb2006, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p7
The article presents several letters to the editor in response to articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Request of a reader to see the jewelry as the focus of the cover photography. Another reader requests for an information on a Web site that sells Blue Moon Beads to individuals....
- Cover Letter. Barnes, David // Fortune International (Europe);8/8/2005, Vol. 152 Issue 3, p9
Presents a letter to the editor of "FORTUNE" magazine in response to the cover for this year's Global 500 edition.
- Picture Perfect. Schnute, Mary // Saturday Evening Post;Dec85, Vol. 257 Issue 9, p6
Presents a letter to the editor about the cover picture taken by Lucian Lipinski featured in the October 1985 issue of the "Saturday Evening Post".
- letters to the editor. Reo, Monica; Hart, Marcie; D'Addio, Maria; McDonough, Stacia; Vining, Diana; Macario, Linda // Doll Collector;Mar2013, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the previous issues including one related to the featuring of a doll in the November 2012 issue, one related to the cover of the periodical in the January 2013 issue and one in response to the article "Calling all...
- RUMBLINGS. Frank, Bob; Verhaar, John; Campbell, Aida; Fink, Alan; Compagnon, Eric // Motorcycle Cruiser;Apr2009, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Class Act" in the July 2008 issue, the magazine cover featuring a non-cruiser style motorcycle, and an appreciation of the magazine.