Non-invasive evaluation of hepatic fibrosis using magnetic resonance and ultrasound techniques
- Reply. Babcock, Diane S. // Pediatric Radiology;Oct2006, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p1115
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Sonographic imaging of the thyroid gland in congenital hypothyroidism" by Ueda D, and colleagues in the previous issue.
- Access to scrotal ultrasonography. Sizer, Bruce; Booton, Donna; Gould, Martin; Corr, John // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Mar2005, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p136
A response to a letter to the editor about access to scrotal ultrasonography, which appeared in the November 2004 issue, is presented.
- Sonographic imaging of the posterior fossa utilizing the foramen magnum. Duran, Carmina; del Riego, Javier; Rovira, Antoni // Pediatric Radiology;Jun2011, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p792
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Sonographic imaging of the posterior fossa utilizing the foramen magnum," by C. M. Brennan and G. A. Taylor in a 2010 issue.
- A modified posterior approach to lumbar plexus block using a transverse ultrasound image and an approach from the lateral border of the transducer. DOI, K.; SAKURA, S.; HARA, K. // Anaesthesia & Intensive Care;Jan2010, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p213
A letter to the editor is presented about using a modified posterior approach to lumbar plexus block using a transverse ultrasound image and an approach from the lateral border of the transducer.
- Authors' response. Havelock, Tom; Teoh, Richard; Laws, Diane; Maskell, Nick; Gleeson, Fergus // Thorax;Sep2011, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p829
A response by Tom Havelock and colleagues to a letter to the editor regarding their article "Pleural procedures and thoracic ultrasound" in the 2010 issue is presented.
- Sonographic evaluation of enteric duplication cysts. Saxena, Akshay; Singla, Veenu; Gupta, Pushpender // Pediatric Radiology;Dec2007, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p1304
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the pictorial essay of J. Hur and colleagues about the sonographic features of the gastrointestinal (GIT) duplications in children and infants.
- Reply. Jin Hur; Choon-Sik Yoon; Myung-Joon Kim; Ok-Hwa Kim // Pediatric Radiology;Dec2007, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p1305
A response by Jin Hur and colleagues to a letter to the editor about their pictorial essay on the sonographic features of gastrointestinal duplication in the previous issue is presented.
- Reply to the comments of Dr. Abadal and colleagues on â€œTranscranial color-coded sonography in head injuryâ€. Kochanowicz, Jan; Mariak, Zenon; Krejza, Jaroslaw // Neuroradiology;May2006, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p354
A letter to the editor is presented that responds to a critique of a study on transcranial color-coded sonography in head injury.
- Transcranial color-coded sonography in head injury. Abadal, Josep M.; Llompart-Pou, Juan A..; Pérez-Bárcena, Jon; Homar, Javier // Neuroradiology;May2006, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p353
A letter to the editor is presented responding to the article "Detection and monitoring of cerebral disturbances with transcranial color-coded sonography in patients with head injury," published in a 2006 issue.
- Letter to the Editor. Brown, Tom // Ultrasound;2007, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p114
A letter to the editor is presented which seeks to correct the write ups on Professor Ian Donald's unfair appropriation of credit for the invention of direct-contact ultrasound scanning.