A pilot study in patients with established advanced liver fibrosis using pirfenidone
- EQUAL OUTCOME OF LIVING-RELATED LIVER TRANSPLANTATION FOR WILSON'S DISEASE FROM HETEROZYGOTE AND NONHETEROZYGOTE DONORS: A REPORT OF A BROTHER AND SISTER. El-Karaksy, Hanaa; Nomachi, Shosuke; Esmat, Gamal; El-Serafy, Magdy; Kamel, Refaat Refaat; El-Ansary, Adel; Refaat, Samy; Tanaka, Koishi // Indian Journal of Medical Sciences;May2007, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p286
A letter to the editor on the outcome of living-related liver transplantation for Wilson's disease from heterozygote and nonheterozygote donors is presented.
- A New Liver Explant Fixation Technique. Kohi, Chad A.; Sirlin, Claude B.; Peterson, Michael R. // Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine;Dec2008, Vol. 132 Issue 12, p1859
A letter to the editor is presented about the new technique of liver explant fixation developed by medical group at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
- Acute hepatic failure due to hepatic involvement by chronic lymphocytic leukemic cells in a patient with chronic hepatitis B. Hasuike, Satoru; Hayashi, Katsuhiro; Abe, Hiroo; Sasaki, Hidenori; Iwakiri, Hisayoshi; Yamamoto, Shojiro; Kato, Junya; Uto, Hirofumi; Yamashita, Kiyoshi; Hori, Takeshi; Ido, Akio; Tsubouchi, Hirohito // Journal of Gastroenterology;2004, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p499
Presents a letter to the editor, on causes of acute hepatic failure.
- Angiomyolipoma of the liver presenting a homogeneously hypoechoic mass. Iijima, Hiroko; Moriyasu, Fuminori; Koezuka, Asuka; Nishigami, Takashi; Hada, Toshikazu; Fujimoto, Jiro // Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2005, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p916
Presents a letter to the editor about angiomyolipoma of the liver.
- Ending Propylthiouracil-Induced Liver Failure in Children. Rivkees, Scott A.; Mattison, Donald R. // New England Journal of Medicine;4/9/2009, Vol. 360 Issue 15, p1574
A letter to the editor is presented regarding propylthiouracil-induced liver failure in children.
- Cystic biliary atresia is different from choledochal cyst. Pariente, Daniele; Franchi-Abella, Stephanie // Pediatric Radiology;Sep2009, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p1019
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Fibropolycystic liver diseases in children."
- Acute Hepatic Porphyrias and Primary Liver Cancer. Andant, Christophe; Puy, Hervé; Faivre, Jean; Deybach, Jean-Charles // New England Journal of Medicine;06/18/98, Vol. 338 Issue 25, p1853
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about hepatic porphyrias in a previous issue.
- Measurement of Liver Size in Children. // Clinical Pediatrics;Oct1975, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p899
Presents a letter to the editor about measurement of liver size in children.
- Fibrosing Cholestatic Hepatitis after Liver Transplantation in a Patient with Hepatitis C and HIV Infection. Tolan, Damian J.M.; Davies, Mervyn H.; Millson, Charles E. // New England Journal of Medicine;12/13/2001, Vol. 345 Issue 24, p1781
A letter to the editor about a case of fibrosing cholestatic hepatitis in a patient with hepatitis C and human immunodeficiency virus infection after liver transplantation, is presented.
- Transplantation of the Right Hepatic Lobe. Dixon, David J.; Abbey, Susan E. // New England Journal of Medicine;8/22/2002, Vol. 347 Issue 8, p615
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by J.F. Trotter and colleagues about living-donor liver transplantation in the April 4, 2002 issue.