Severe isolated myopathic gastroparesis: a case report with pathological findings
- Ezetimibe and Statin-Associated Myopathy. Phillips, Paul S. // Annals of Internal Medicine;10/19/2004, Vol. 141 Issue 8, p649
Presents a letter to the editor about ezetimibe and statin-associated myopathy.
- Î²-Blocker--Induced Quadriparesis. Izzedine, Hassane; Launay-Vacher, Vincent; Hulot, Jean Sebastien; Sternberg, Damien; Deray, Gilbert // Annals of Internal Medicine;8/17/2004, Vol. 141 Issue 4, pW-62
Presents a letter to the editor on acute quadriplegic myopathy (AQM).
- Pneumodilation versus Laparoscopic Heller's Myotomy for Achalasia. // New England Journal of Medicine;8/4/2011, Vol. 365 Issue 5, p467
Letters to the editor are presented in response to an article by G. E. Boeckxstaens et al. comparing single laparoscopic myotomy with a series of pneumodilation procedures for patients with achalasia in the May 12, 2011 issue.
- Bethlem myopathy: A study of two families. Nalini, A.; Gayathri, N. // Neurology India;Jul2010, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p665
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses Bethlem myopathy in two families with three members affected.
- Amyloid myopathy with external ophthalmoparesis. Hoshi, Akihiko; Ebitani, Masahiro; Tanaka, Gaku; Nakamura, Kouichirou; Shibano, Ken; Matsuda, Nozomu; Abe, Masafumi; Ugawa, Yoshikazu // Journal of Neurology;Apr2009, Vol. 256 Issue 4, p676
A letter to the editor is presented discussing amyloid myopathy with external ophthalmoparesis.
- P.T. TO THE RESCUE. Setzer, Joyce B. // Prevention;Jul89, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p130
Presents a letter to the editor, inquiring about muscle problems.
- Hypokalemic myopathy due to ingestion of earth. Chaushev, Peter G.; Dreyer, Marni J.; Gledhill, Richard F. // Journal of Neurology;Jan2003, Vol. 250 Issue 1, p114
Presents a letter to the editor about hypokalemic myopathy due to ingestion of earth.
- Flexor myoclonus of the arm due to posttraumatic cervico-thoracic syringomyelia. Sollberger, M.; Fuhr, P. // Journal of Neurology;Aug2008, Vol. 255 Issue 8, p1275
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the causes of involuntary movements such as myoclonus, tremor, dystonia and respiratory synkinesis.
- Patient With Actin Aggregate Myopathy and Not Formerly Identified ACTA1 Mutation Is Heterozygous for the Gly15Arg Mutation of ACTA1, Which Has Previously Been Associated With Actinopathy. Goebel, Hans H.; Brockman, Knut; Bönnemann, Carsten G.; Warlo, Irene A. P.; Hanefeld, Folker; Labeit, Siegfried; Durling, Hayley J.; Laing, Nigel G. // Journal of Child Neurology;Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p545
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about a patient with actin myopathy in whose DNA the authors have not found a mutation in the skeletal alpha-actin gene.
- Letters: Gaps in musculoskeletal medicine training exist. // GP: General Practitioner;1/18/2012, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on musculoskeletal gaps in medicine in the Novermber 25, 2011 issue.