From Our Readers
- From the Billy. Pillans, John // Wild: Australia's Wilderness Adventure Magazine;Oct-Dec2009, Issue 114, p69
Two recipes suitable for bushwalking are presented, including Start From Nothing and Dessert in a Flash.
- anything but GARDEN VARIETY. MATTOX, CHARLYNE // Real Simple;Aug2013, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p182
Several recipes including Linguine with summer vegetables and goat cheese, Smoky butterflied chicken with garlic-mayo tomatoes and herbs, and Steak with baby tomato salad and grilled bread, are presented.
- Cool Cooking with Red Hot Tomatoes. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;9/25/2013, Vol. 48 Issue 27, p10
Recipes for tomato cornbread and tomatoes on toast are presented.
- Cooking with Caraway. // Better Homes & Gardens;Jun1984, Vol. 62 Issue 6, pM2
The article presents recipes for Caraway Cheese Wedges and Caraway Breadsticks.
- TORTA AL TESTO. Ferrigno, Ursula // Gourmet;Apr2008, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p136
A recipe for torta al testo, a flatbread stuffed with cheese and prosciutto, is presented.
- GRILLED CHEESE PIZZA SANDWICH. // Farm & Dairy;4/10/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 29, pA35
A recipe for grilled cheese pizza sandwich is presented.
- Sweet chilli & cheese pull-apart. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);3/30/2015, p64
A recipe for sweet chilli & cheese loaf is presented.
- CHOCOLATE GINGERBREAD DROPS. // Better Homes & Gardens;Dec2007, Vol. 85 Issue 12, p233
A recipe for chocolate gingerbread drops is presented.
- CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS. Richards, Dawn M. // Atlanta Tribune;Oct2014, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p63
A recipe for chocolate croissants is presented.