- Greater NY Links install community quilt at Alma Rangel Gardens in Harlem. // New York Amsterdam News;3/31/2011, Vol. 102 Issue 13, p8
The article reports on a reception hosted by the Greater New York Chapter of the Links Inc. that honors the installation of The White Rose Quilt at Alma Rangel Gardens in Harlem, New York City.
- SAQA: Expanding Art's Vocabulary. Suit, Verna // Fiberarts;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p26
The article offers information on the Studio Art Quilt Associates (SAQA). The author says that the goal of SAQA is to help the medium be recognized as an art form that transcends labels and to establish art as part of the overall art vocabulary. This idea emerged from a conversation after the...
- Quilt Blocks Wanted. // Piecework;Mar/Apr2005, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p18
The article reports that the Texana Living History Association is seeking quilt blocks to be used in a traveling exhibition to teach school-age children about Texas history. The blocks must be six, 10, or 12 inches square in new, like-new or good conditions. The names of the block and maker and...
- Letters. Hatch, Sandra L. // Quilter's World;Oct2005, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p8
Several letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues, including one on a picture of a woman's T-shirt quilt, one about a Zoology quilt in the April 2005 issue, one where readers are shown how they can change a pattern with their own fabric choices, and one about the Victorian...
- Reader Letters. Earnest, Linda; R., Sharron // Quilter's World;Aug2009, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to quilt designs featured in the April 2008 issue, including Bumblebee Dreams, My Sister's Closet and Pick-Up Stix.
- Reader Letters. B., Cindy; N., Ellen // Quilter's World;Dec2009, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p7
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the Lunch of the Penguins quilt design in the February 2008 issue, the Land of the Free quilt sent by the reader as a gift to her aunt and a reader sharing the get-together she and her family and...
- Reader Letters. M., Karen; D., Tanja; P., Glenda // Quilter's World;Apr2010, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p7
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to quilt patterns featured in previous issues, including the Boy Scout Grid Work pattern in the February 2009 issue, the Wildlife Sightings pattern in the August 2009 issue and the Mustangs pattern in the October 2007 issue.
- Letters. H., Sandra; G., Joyce; J., Jeryl; B., Anita; D., Gail // Quilter's World;Aug2006, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p8
Presents letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues. Description of a stained glass quilt-block room divider; Information on the quilt designed by 12-year-old Taylor Juarez; Features of a folk-art-style table topper.
- sew & tell. // Fons & Porters For the Love of Quilting;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 17 Issue 100, p98
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the Fons & Porter Alaskan Cruise quilt design in the May 2011 issue, Sweet Dreams quilt design in the November/December 2005 issue and the Carnival quilt pattern in the May/June 2011 issue.