- Letters to the Editor. Lord, Richard; Finch, Rick; Ervin, Wes // Employee Benefit News;Dec2005, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p9
Several letters to the editor in response to articles and topics in previous issues including the strategy used by Scripps Health to attract and retain mature workers, Dick Quinn's article on pharmacy, and the "Lack of Basic Financial Knowledge Impairs Retirement," in the October 2005 issue are...
- Poor implementation behind HR business partner backlash. Clark, Jane; King, Alan; Sheridan, Jon // Personnel Today;2/12/2008, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the previous issues including "Backlash against HR business partner model," in the January 29th issue, "Employers urged to put weight behind bid to tackle obesity crisis," in the January 24 issue and "School chiefs call for...
- From Readers. Whitman, Bill; O'Mahony, Kerry; Waymon, Rosa // HR Magazine;Jun2006, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p33
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles and topics discussed in previous issues including "Immigration Challenges," in the April 2006 issue, "The Ethics Squeeze," in the March 2006 issue and "Workforce Retention: A Growing Concern," in the April 2006 issue.
- Letters. Swenson, Thomas J. // Marketing News;8/2/1985, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Design Firm Is 'Packaging' Baseball Players," in the June 21, 1985 issue.
- letters to the editor. Longfield, Anne; McAdam, Ian; Robson, Jane // Employee Benefits;Feb2005, p45
Presents letters to the editor concerning employee benefits in Great Britain, compiled as of February 2005. Issues affecting employee-supported childcare; Role of line managers; Association between employee benefits and employee retention.
- Letters. // Personnel Today;1/6/2004, p12
Presents letters to the editor, published in the January 6, 2004 issue of the periodical "Personnel Today." Discussion about offshoring the British call centre jobs to India; Retention of employees by rewarding them; Management of stress by way of communication.
- Untitled. Frodsham, Jonathan; Hiersche, Julie; Anzani, John; Ford, Caroline; Sunley, Jane // Personnel Today;9/13/2005, p22
Several letters to the editor are presented referencing articles published in previous issues, including "Off Message," in the September 6, 2005 issue, "Defining era for HR as staff move up agenda," in the August 9 issue, and issues including employee retention.
- Letters to the Editor. Calder, James; Cameron, Alec // BRW;6/21/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p21
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Staff Retention by Design," by Amita Tandukar in the May 17, 2007 issue and "The World-Class Curriculum" in the June 14, 2007.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Douglass, Gordon D. // Journal of Dental Research;Jan2000, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Failure to Attract and Retain Clinician/Scientist Faculty Puts Our Profession at Risk," by Drs. Krebsback and Ignelzi in the October 1999 issue.