- Letters. Chamness, Charles; Holmes, June // Business Insurance;7/9/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 28, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "TRIA Extension Bill Good, Can Get Better," in the June 25, 2007 issue.
- NOT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIM. Mesthene, Jim // Overdrive;Feb2007, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p9
A response by John Scott to a letter to the editor about his article on hazmat security screenings is presented.
- The Aruri Case in Retrospect. Wilson, Richard // Physics Today;Sep90, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p136
Presents the author's response to letters to the editor about terrorists.
- AGGRESSIVE ISR IN THE WAR ON TERRORISM. Hammon, Mike // Air & Space Power Journal;Winter2005, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Aggressive ISR in the War on Terrorism: Breaking the Cold War Paradigm," by William B. Danskine in the Summer 2005 issue.
- The Question of War Guilt. Van Peurem, James E.; Mackenzie, Wilda // New Republic;8/25/41, Vol. 105 Issue 8, p255
Presents a letter to the editor on destruction of Soviet Union.
- SIMONS REPLIES:. Simons, Geoff // Global Dialogue;2000, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p2
A response by Geoff Simons to a letter to the editor about his article "U.N. Reform: Addressing the Reality of American Power" in the Spring 2000 issue is presented.
- LETTERS. Schlesinger, Philip // Screen;May/Jun84, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p113
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Televising 'Terrorism': Political Violence in Popular Culture."
- WFOT: Tragic Events in Mumbai-Condolences. Britnell, E. Sharon // Indian Journal of Occupational Therapy;Sep-Dec2008, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p82
A letter to the editor expressing condolences to fellow occupational therapists who lost family and friends in the terrorist attack in Mumbai, India in 2008 in behalf of the World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT) is presented.
- The Price of Nuclear Power. Reader, Mark // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Apr1976, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Terrorists Keep Out!" by Mason Willrich in the May 1975 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITORS. Pool, Charles B.; Franck, Albert J.; East, Fred; Burghard, August; Warner, Richard Fay; Walsh, Patrick H.; Burmeister, Henry F.; Osland, Birger; Farnsworth, R. L.; Cooke, Phil; Curtis, Pete; Walker, Burton L.; Roettinger, Phil; Maramis, M. // Saturday Evening Post;7/4/1953, Vol. 226 Issue 1, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Tourists Who Act Like Pigs" by Huntington Smith on May 30, 1953 issue, "The Man Ike Trusts With The Cash" by the Alsop brothers on May 23, 1953 issue, and "The Mau Mau: Death in the Dark" by Richard...