- When does an obsession become therapy? // QUILTsocial;Fall2014, Issue 1, p3
The article offers the author's insights about quilting as a therapy instead of an obsession. The author cites that quilting should be called therapy instead of obsession to those who quilt with every thread of their being. She also suggests the QUILTsocial eZine as a book of projects that...
- Reader Letters. T., Deborah; R., Vickie; V., Carol-Lynn // Quilter's World;Dec2008, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one about the angel quilt in the August 2007 issue, a butterfly quilt and a pattern called Megan's Garden in the October 2004 issue.
- Letters. H., Gretchen; S., Edith; L., Carol // Quilter's World;Oct2006, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p8
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics published within the issue. Observation on the Star Flowers wall hanging quilt design; Information on machine quilting; Design of the Memories Crossword Puzzle Quilt.
- Broken Wheel. Hatch, Sandra L. // Quilter's World;Oct2005, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p28
This article offers a step-by-step instruction on creating a Broken Wheel quilt. It outlines the sewing materials and tools that are needed, project specifications, tips on piecing broken wheel blocks, piecing half-blocks and quarter-blocks.
- quilting WITH mom and me. Morlock, Jennifer L. // Cloth Paper Scissors;Jun2011, Issue 36, p9
The article relates the experience of artist Mary Cassatt on quilting with her mother. She and her mother travel to towns in Ohio to present the program Quilting With Mom and Me and show quilts. She adds that her mother has been supportive to her and her siblings in their creative activities...
- Letters. Tweed, Kristin; Malreich, Lee; Ives, Betty E.; Freudenheim, Betty // Fiberarts;Mar/Apr90, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p5
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on the development of art quilt in the January/February 1990 issue, praises for the special issue on quilting in the November/December 1989 issue and acknowledgment for the success of the...
- Letters. Hatch, Sandra L.; Charlene W.; Joan A.; Claudia G.; Mary W. // Quilter's World;Feb2006, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p8
Several letters to the editor in response to quilt patterns featured in the previous issues of Quilter's World are presented, including a quilt made for a birthday celebrant and a quilt made for newly-weds.
- John Flynn Engineer/Quilter. Hungerford, Linda // Quilter's World;Feb2006, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p20
The article features John Flynn, an engineer and quiltmaker. It details how Flynn discovered quilting through his wife. An overview of the impact of the Flynn Multi-Frame System invented by Flynn on quilting, is presented. It discusses the efforts of Flynn to create the perfect simple quilt...
- Stay in Stitches. Hatch, Sandra L. // Quilter's World;Dec2006, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p6
The article focuses on projects that quilters can make for the 2006 Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. An overview of the quilting projects for home decoration during the holidays, including quilting mantel covers and tree skirts, is presented. It offers an introduction to several articles...