Clinical utility of the Coombs test
- Full Dapsone Dose Made Possible by Control of Anaemia with Darbepoetin-alpha. Flosad�ttir, Ellen; Bjarnason, Bolli // Acta Dermato-Venereologica;2008, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p540
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a case report on dapsone-induced haemolysis that was treated with darbepoetin-alpha.
- A favorable outcome of hemolytic uremic syndrome with factor H deficiency. Özçakar, Z. Birsin; Yalçinkaya, Fatoş; Derelli, Emel; Acar, Banu; Yüksel, Selçuk; Tulunay, Özden; Ekim, Mesiha // Pediatric Nephrology;Jul2004, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p815
Presents a letter to the editor, on the outcome of hemolytic uremic syndrome with factor H deficiency.
- Intravascular Hemolysis Following Endoscopic Variceal Sclerotherapy. Bhatia, V.; Goenka, M. K.; Kochhar, R.; Subbaramaiah, A. H. V.; Mehta, S. K. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct1990, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p1435
Presents a letter to the editor about intravascular hemolysis after endoscopic variceal sclerotherapy.
- "Hemolysis"--Toward Clearer Terminology. HAWKINS, ROBERT; KAZMIERCZAK, STEVEN C. // Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine;Aug2010, Vol. 134 Issue 8, p1104
A letter tot he editor is presented in response to the article "Correction factors for estimating potassium concentrations in samples with in vitro hemolysis: a detriment to patient safety," by M. M. Mansour, H. M. Azzazy and S. C. Kazmierczak in a previous issue is presented.
- Severe intravascular haemolysis following minor group mismatched peripheral blood stem cell transplantation. Nair, V.; Sharma, A.; Ratheesh, J.; Das, S.; Mishra, D. K.; Kale, R.; Grover, N.; Mohan, C. // Bone Marrow Transplantation;Jun2007, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p805
A letter to the editor is presented about the case of severe delayed intravascular hemolysis in a minor mismatched peripheral blood stem cell transplantation.
- Life-threatening haemolysis in a patient with acute copper sulphate poisoning. Sood, Nishant; Verma, P. K. // Indian Journal of Anaesthesia;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p204
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses haemolysis in a 29-year-old male patient with acute copper sulphate poisoning.
- Painful sensory neuropathy associated with hereditary spherocytosis. Živković, Saša; Lacomis, David // Annals of Hematology;Jul2007, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p535
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Painful Sensory Neuropathy Associated with Hereditary Spherocytosis" in the July 11, 2006 issue.
- Citrobacter freundii-induced cold agglutinin hemolysis. Kumar, Avishek; Shaaban, Hamid; Koduru, Karthik; Abo, Stephen; Sidhom, Ibrahim; Guron, Gunwant // Annals of Hematology;Jul2011, Vol. 90 Issue 7, p855
A letter to the editor is presented discussing the case study of a patient with citrobacter freundii-induced cold agglutinin hemolysis.
- Immune hemolysis after fludarabine-based reduced intensity conditioning and allogeneic PBSC transplantation for CML with minor ABO incompatibility. Calixto, Rodolfo; Ostronoff, Fabiana; Ostronoff, Mauricio; Sucupira, Alexandre; Florêncio, Rodrigo; Maior, Ana; Domingues, Mariana; Chandrasekaran, Visalam // Annals of Hematology;Feb2012, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p295
A letter to the editor is presented about Immune hemolysis.