Patient safety deserves better response
- Letters. Pearman, Ross // Contract Journal;3/14/2007, Vol. 437 Issue 6616, p31
A letter to the editor which comments on an article by Geoff Birch about industrial safety that was published in the February 14, 2007 issue is presented.
- Letters. Kendrick, James "Skipper"; Dobson, Jack H. // Occupational Hazards;Jul2004, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p5
Presents a letter to the editor in response to articles dealing with the fall protection programs set by the American National Standards Institute.
- Conclusion Demands Action. Rosenthal, Irv; Knowles, Emory; Hofman, Richard // Professional Safety;May2005, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p7
Presents a letter to the editor about American Society Safety Engineer's Governmental Affairs Committee and Industrial Hygiene Practice Specialty.
- Measuring Safety Performance. Nelson, Emmitt // Professional Safety;Jul2005, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p7
Presents a letter to the editor in reply to readers' letters about the continuing dialogue among safety and health engineering professionals on the subject of zero injury.
- Zero-Injury Workdays. // Professional Safety;Jul2005, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p21
Presents a letter to the editor referring to the article "Zero-Injury Workdays," published in the May 2005 issue of the periodical.
- HEALTH IS MOST IMPORTANT SUCCESS FACTOR. Walsh, Joe // Overdrive;Feb2007, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Fatal Flaws" in the August 2006 issue.
- Letter to the Editor:. Barnett, Steve // Public CIO;Jun2008, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p52
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Joining Forces" in the February/March 2008 issue.
- SAFETY FIRST. Launsbach, Michael // JOM: The Journal of The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TM;Jan2004, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p8
Presents a letter to the editor concerning the cover picture of the October 2003 issue of "JOM," which shows a person without safety glasses.
- Highlighting hidden danger. Gray, J. // Engineer (00137758);9/27/2002, Vol. 291 Issue 7612, p36
Presents a letter to the editor of "The Engineer" periodical commenting on the article "Dying to get there," which highlighted the dangers presented by road traffic.
- Bad driving, not speed, is the culprit. Osborn, Peter // Engineer (00137758);9/27/2002, Vol. 291 Issue 7612, p36
Presents a letter to the editor of "The Engineer" periodical reacting to a feature on the use of technology to reduce fatal road accidents.