Tax Issue Overlooked in Paper
- E-Mail to the Editor. Vatalaro, Robin S. // Practical Accountant;Dec2004, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The 401(k) Connection," in the September 2004 issue of the journal "Practical Accountant."
- Letter to the Editor. Andrews, Phil // Employee Benefit News;Aug2004, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p9
Presents a letter to the editor regarding 401(k) plans in the U.S.
- Reader blasts 401(k) debit card as 'worst idea.'. Klindt, Kathy // Employee Benefit News;Jan2008, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Cost of an Easy 401(k) Loan? Priceless," in the December 2006 issue.
- Letters to the Editor. Martin, Sherri-Ann; Revare, Scott // Employee Benefit News;7/1/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p9
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues of the periodical "Employee Benefits News." Comment on news articles about absenteeism; Problems associated with the employer-sponsored 401(k) plans.
- Talk Back. Magie, Don; Culpepper, Kelly; Sullivan, Jim; Krouson, Wally; Klein, Rosa; Meadows, James T.; Brannstrom, Kevin; Baum, Larry; Devine, Edward; Rogers, Martha L. // Money;May2008, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p20
Letters to the editor comment on the following articles in "Money" magazine, "Are You a Sucker to Invest in a 401(k)?" from the March issue, "Why to Steer Clear of the New Gold Rush" from the April issue, and "She's Cute. She's Smart. She's My Future Widow"from the April issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Mikowski, Mark; Tryand, Pete; Key, Billy S. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/11/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p24
Several letters to the editor are presented including a response to the article "Business Ballot," a reader talking about getting a nonstop barrage of phone solicitations offering Web sites, yellow book advertisements or equipment sales, and another that suggests having Amtrak train service...
- Letters. Lewis-Jones, Shantel; Plummer, Bruce E.; Haynes, Camille; Terborg, Patrick; Delaney, Dietrich; Daniels, Dianne M. // Black Enterprise;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p20
Several letters to the editor in response to articles in the December 2005 issue including "The New Roth 401(k)," in the December 2005, "Hotlist '05," "What It Takes to Be a Successful Intrapreneur," "The NBA Dress Code: Setting High Standards" are presented.
- Letters to the Editor. Demers, Mike; Wood, Tim; Steinberg, Leonard // njbiz;11/2/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p17
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Officials stand by state's contract for office supplies," in the October 12, 2009 issue, and "Seeking a quarterback to call plays on 401(k)s," in the October 12, 2009 issue.
- Letters to the Editor. DOBLE IV, KENDALL D.; CAMPISI, STEPHEN; CHILEWICH, MELVIN // Pensions & Investments;5/16/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p14
Several letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues are presented including "Emerging markets equity up against capacity wall," in the April 4, 2011 issue, A Letters to the Editor section on pension fund performance in April 18 issue and an article on Florida's proposal to...