Cytokines in portopulmonary hypertension
- Surrogate end points and their role in clinical trials: Reply from authors. Kalikar, M. V.; Thawani, V. R.; Varadpande, U. K.; Sontakke, S. D.; Singh, R. P.; Khiyani, R. K. // Indian Journal of Pharmacology;Feb2009, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p55
A response by M.V. Kalikar and associates to the letter to the editor about their article "Immunomodulatory effect of Tinospora cordiofolia extract in human immunodeficiciency virus positive patients" in the previous issue is presented.
- The pattern of cytokine expression determines the degree of mucosal damage. Leon, A. J.; Gómez, E.; Garrote, J. A.; Arrcinz, E. // Gut;Mar2007, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p441
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article regarding cytokine expression that determines the degree of mucosal damage.
- "Ecstasy" induced immunosuppression and herpes zoster ophthalmicus. Zwick, O. M.; Fischer, D. H.; Flanagan, J. C. // British Journal of Ophthalmology;Jul2005, Vol. 89 Issue 7, p923
Presents a letter to the editor about ecstasy induced immunosuppression and herpes zoster opthalmicus.
- Efficacy and safety of ribosome-component immune modulator for preventing recurring respiratory infections in socialized children. Bergamini, Marcello; Simeone, Giovanni; Verga, Maria Carmen // Allergy & Asthma Proceedings;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p108
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Efficacy and Safety of Ribosome-Component Immune Modulator for Preventing Recurring Respiratory Infections in Socialized Children," by A. Fiocchi et al in the 2012 issue.
- Immunomodulation by IFN-Î³ in patients with resistant infections and accompanying bronchiolitis obliterans following allo-SCT. Ammer, J.; Hahn, J.; Wolff, D.; Holler, B.; Landfried, K.; Hautmann, A.; Hamer, O. I.; Schulz, Ch.; Hildebrandt, G.; Grube, M.; Andreesen, R.; Holler, E. // Bone Marrow Transplantation;May2011, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p756
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the efficacy of immunomodulation therapy with interferon (IFN-Î³) in patients with relapsing infections and bronchiolitis obliterans (OB) after allogeneic stem cell transplantation (allo-SCT).
- Efficacy and safety of ribosome-component immune modulator for preventing recurring respiratory infections in socialized children. Fiocchi, Alessandro; Omboni, Stefano // Allergy & Asthma Proceedings;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p108
A response by A. Fiocchi et al to a letter to the editor about their article "Efficacy and Safety of Ribosome-Component Immune Modulator for Preventing Recurring Respiratory Infections in Socialized Children" in the 2012 issue is presented.
- Encapsulated mesenchymal stem cells for in vivo immunomodulation. Zanotti, L; Sarukhan, A; Dander, E; Castor, M; Cibella, J; Soldani, C; Trovato, A E; Ploia, C; Luca, G; Calvitti, M; Mancuso, F; Arato, I; Golemac, M; Jonjic, N; Biondi, A; Calafiore, R; Locati, M; D'Amico, G; Viola, A // Leukemia (08876924);Feb2013, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p500
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the utilization of encapsulated mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) to achieve immunomodulation in vivo.
- Detailed formula of propofol. Kimberger, O.; Sulyok, I. // BJA: The British Journal of Anaesthesia;Apr2013, Vol. 110 Issue 4, p665
No abstract available.
- Immunomodulating effects of tofizopam (Grandaxin[sup ï¿½]) and diazepam in vitro. Kalashnikov, Sergey V.; Kalashnikova, Elena A.; Kokarovtseva, Svetlana N. // Mediators of Inflammation;Feb2002, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p53
Benzodiazepines (BDZs) are known to act not only in the central nervous system, but on peripheral cells and tissues binding to the peripheral-type benzodiazepine receptors. In the present study, the influence of two different BDZs (diazepam (Dz) and tofizopam (Tof)) on several immune functions...