Immunonutrition enhances the expression and secretion of mouse intestinal defensins
- Comment on Vicki Brower's article 'Harnessing the immune system to battle Alzheimer's' in EMBO reports, March 2002. Münch, Gerald; Robinson, Phen R. // EMBO Reports;May2002, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p392
Presents a letter to the editor related to harnessing the immune system to battle Alzheimer's disease.
- Activated innate immune system in irritable bowel syndrome? Langhorst, J.; Wieder, A.; Michalsen, A.; Musial, F.; Dobos, G J.; Rueffer, A. // Gut;Sep2007, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p1325
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the activated innate immune system in irritable bowel syndrome.
- AGING AND IMMUNE FUNCTION. Harrison, David E. // BioScience;May1976, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p304
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Aging and Immune Function" by William Adler in the October 1975 issue.
- Immune recovery disease: a case of interstitial keratitis and tonic pupil following bone marrow transplantation. Woodruff, G.; Loannidis, A. S.; Forrest, M.; Nischal, K. K.; Veys, P.; Davies, E. G. // British Journal of Ophthalmology;Dec2004, Vol. 88 Issue 12, p1601
Presents a letter to the editor about immune recovery disease.
- Syndromes not diseases. Davis, John A. // New Scientist;1/8/2005, Vol. 185 Issue 2481, p24
Presents a letter to the editor on the induction of psychosis by immune reactions, published in this issue of the periodical.
- How important is immune memory to invertebrates? Fellous, Simon // Nature;2/8/2007, Vol. 445 Issue 7128, p593
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the essay "Care for the community," published in the journal " Nature," issue 445,153; of 2007.
- PROMPT TREATMENT IS VITAL FOR BACTERIAL MENINGITIS. Jones, Anne // Nursing Standard;1/14/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article published in the December 17, 2008 issue on the immune system.
- Letters: White spots on nails and zinc deficiency. Grant, Ellen // GP: General Practitioner;12/10/2004, p25
Presents a letter to the editor about nails and zinc deficiency, which can cause white spots.
- Allogeneic transplantation for hepatosplenicaÃŸT-cell lymphoma. Mansour, M R; Dogan, A; Morris, E C; Khwaja, A; Linch, D C; Mackinnon, S; Peggs, K S // Bone Marrow Transplantation;May2005, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p931
Presents a letter to the editor related to allogeneic transplantation published in the 2005 issue of the journal "Bone Marrow Transplantation."
- Graft-versus-host disease of the kidney after rapid tapering of cyclosporin following reduced intensity hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Homma, C I; Kami, M; Masuo, S; Sakiyama, M; Kojima, R; Hori, A; Kusumi, E; Katori, H; Takeuchi, K; Kishi, Y; Murashige, N; Kim, S-W; Takaue, Y; Mitamura, T // Bone Marrow Transplantation;May2005, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p929
Presents a letter to the editor related to graft-versus-host disease of the kidney published in the 2005 issue of the journal "Bone Marrow Transplantation."