Hyperhomocysteinaemia and vascular disease in liver patients
- Vascular leak syndrome and serositis as an unusual manifestation of chronic graft-versus-host disease in nonmyeloablative transplants. Gyger, M.; Rosenberg, A.; Shamy, A.; Hercz, A.; Caplan, S.; Sebag, I. A.; Brisson, M. L.; Roy, D. C. // Bone Marrow Transplantation;Jan2005, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p201
Presents a letter to the editor related to vascular leak syndrome and serositis.
- ANCA-associated large vessel compromise. Chirinos, Julio; Corrales, Vicente; Lichtstein, Daniel // Clinical Rheumatology;Feb2006, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p111
The article presents a letter to the editor about cases of antineutrophil cytoplasmic autoantibody (ANCA)-associated vasculitis.
- History of Emerging Vascular Disease Risk Factorsâ€”Reply. Hackam, Daniel G.; Anand, Sonia S. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;11/3/2004, Vol. 292 Issue 17, p2086
Presents a reply by Daniel Hackam and Sonia Anand to a letter to the editor about their article "Emerging risk factors for atherosclerotic vascular disease: a critical review of the evidence."
- History of Emerging Vascular Disease Risk Factors. Pilgeram, Laurence // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;11/3/2004, Vol. 292 Issue 17, p2086
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Emerging risk factors for atherosclerotic vascular disease: a critical review of the evidence," by Daniel Hackam and Sonia Anand.
- DexamylÂ®, Abdominal Angina, and Celiac-Artery Compression. Ravry, Mario J. R. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Aug77, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p246
Presents a letter to editor about celiac-artery compression syndrome.
- First evidence of a pathogenic insertion in the NOTCH3 gene causing CADASIL. Mazzei, R.; Guidetti, D.; Ungaro, C.; Conforti, F. L.; Muglia, M.; Cenacchi, G.; Lanza, P. L.; Patitucci, A.; Sprovieri, T.; Riguzzi, P.; Magariello, A.; Gabriele, A. L.; Citrigno, L.; Preda, P.; Quattrone, A. // Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry;Jan2008, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p108
A letter to the editor about the article "First Evidence of a Pathogenic Insertion in the NOTCH3 gene Causing CADASIL" is presented.
- The Impact of Impaired Renal Function on Long-Term Outcomes in Patients With Peripheral Arterial Disease. Paraskevas, Kosmas I.; Giannoukas, Athanassios D.; Mikhailidis, Dimitri P. // Angiology;May2010, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p415
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Clinical Outcome in Patients With Peripheral Artery Disease and Renal Artery Stenosis," by C. Esteban and colleagues in a 2010 issue.
- COMMUNICATIONS TO THE EDITOR and CASE REPORTS. Dien, Jack I. // Angiology;Jun1978, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p473
Presents a letter to the editor about the patients with peripheral vascular disease.
- Screening for peripheral vascular disease. Clark, Chris E. // British Journal of General Practice;Aug2007, Vol. 57 Issue 541, p670
A letter to the editor is presented about a study on targeted screening for peripheral vascular disease (PVD) in patients with hypertension aged 60 years.