Endoscopic evaluation for cytomegalovirus enterocolitis after allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation
- Risk of Congenital Cytomegalovirus Infection. Cannon, Michael J.; Pellett, Philip E. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;6/1/2005, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p1701
Presents a letter to the editor about congenital cytomegalovirus infections.
- Risk of Congenital Cytomegalovirus Infection. Fowler, Karen B. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;6/1/2005, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p1702
Presents a response by Karen B. Fowler to a letter to the editor about his article "Interval Between Births and Risk of Congenital Cytomegalovirus Infection," in the 2004 issue.
- Cytomegalovirus Ileitis and Hemophagocytic Syndrome Associated with Use of Anti-- Tumor Necrosis Factor--Î± Antibody. Kohara, Michelle M.; Blum, Ray N. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;3/1/2006, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p733
A letter to the editor is presented about cytomegalovirus Ileitis and hemophagocytic syndrome.
- Letters to the Editor. Hicks, D. A.; Greenwood, A. J.; Hughes, J.; Wallace, G.; Seed, P.; Stanford, M. R.; Graham, E. M // International Journal of STD & AIDS;Nov1998, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p713
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Soluble intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (sICAM-1) and vascular cell adhesion molecucle-1 (sVCAM-1) in patients with HIV/AIDS does not appear to correlate with cytomegalovirus retinitis," in a previous issue.
- Cytomegalovirus colitis in children with inflammatory bowel disease. Ghidini, B.; Bellaiche, M.; Berrebi, D.; Viala, J.; Hugot, J. P.; Mougenot, J. F.; Munck, A.; Peuchmaur, M.; Cezard, J. P. // Gut;Apr2006, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p582
A letter to the editor is presented about the possible association of cytomegalovirus infection with a flare up of inflammatory bowel disease in adults.
- Toxic megacolon associated with cytomegalovirus infection in ulcerative colitis. Shimada, Yoshifumi; Iiai, Tsuneo Iiai,; Okamoto, Haruhiko; Suda, Takeyasu; Hatakeyama, Katsuyoshi; Honma, Terasu; Ajioka, Yoichi // Journal of Gastroenterology;2003, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p1107
Presents a letter to the editor on the association of toxic megacolon with cytomegalovirus infection in ulcerative colitis.
- Massive Esophageal Bleeding from Cytomegalovirus Esophagitis. Mayeux, Gary P.; Smith, James W. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;May1990, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p626
Presents a letter to the editor about massive esophageal bleeding from cytomegalovirus esophagitis.
- Microphthalmia and microcornea: In congenital cytomegalovirus. Maina, P. Kava; Lakshmi, Nagarajan // Indian Journal of Ophthalmology;Sep2009, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p323
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on cytomegalovirus (CMV) infection that was published in one of the previous issues.
- Cytomegalovirus and Eye. Agrawal, R // Eye;Aug2012, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p1152
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Cytomegalovirus and the eye," by A. Carmichael in the 2012 issue.
- Systemic Cytomegalovirus Infection With Severe Heal Bleeding Associated With Crohn's Disease. Sekine, Yutaka; Yamamoto, Hironori; Miyata, Totnohiko; Iino, Satorti; Sunada, Fumiko; Sugano, Kentaro; Ishidu, Akiko // American Journal of Gastroenterology;May2001, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p1653
Presents a letter to the editor about a case study regarding the occurrence of systemic cytomegalovirus infection with severe ileal bleeding associated with Crohn's disease.